Vanilla Drops for Sacred 2 Community Patch 1.60
* This mod is meant to be installed on top of Community Patch 1.60. It removes all fan-created items from the game.
** This includes almost all the unique items listed here: Community_Patch_Unique_Items
** This also includes most every CM set listed here: Community_Patch_Set_Items
* Developer-created items that were unlocked/restored by the Community Patch will still be present. This is a very small number of items & sets.
* Fan-created items will simply stop dropping; they will not be erased if the character already has some in their inventory.
* The intention of this mod is to stop fan-made items from crowding the drop lists and out-competing vanilla items. Using this patch is a quick alternative solution to rebuilding the patch entirely with the items scrubbed out.
Requirements and Compatibility
* This mod requires Sacred 2 + Ice & Blood expansion with the latest patch (2.65.02) installed (or simply Sacred 2 Gold).
* This mod additionally requires that Community Patch 1.60 be installed.
* This mod will break any other mod that changes drop.txt. It won't work with Sacred 2 Enhanced Edition or Diablo 2 Fallen.
* Download the Generic Mod Enabler (GME) and install it to your Sacred 2 root folder.
** Mod Enabler is available at http://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Miscellaneous/Generic-Mod-Enabler.shtml
** For Steam the root folder is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sacred 2 Gold
** For GOG or disk version, the root folder is wherever you installed the game, for example C:\Sacred 2 Gold
* After running the GME once, it will make a folder called "MODS" there.
* Extract/copy/move the contents of the compressed zip file into the "MODS" folder.
* Run the GME and enable your core module. The GME will back up your clean files and will allow to you to easily enable/disable the mod as you wish.