DarkMatters/SacredWiki Bandwidth Use

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx guys! :crazy:

Good to see all is back to normal!

Enjoy the sunlight Schot as soon enough gogo gonna drag you back into the eternal darkness, and then the only sun you will see is this one: :)

:o

Funny you should mention because I'm in the process of building a new dungeon holding cell for myself. ^^ *covers blueprints showing secret backdoor from gogo*

Woohoo! *drags self and shackles towards wall with opened window 30 feet above.* What's that strange illumination coming from the window? Could it be... Sunlight? :o

Thanx for your patience all! :)

P.s.

Wiki should be a ok too now.

ty, well done !

although I didn't even noticed that there were any troubles

until I saw forum was set to sacred/sterling style when I came back from work..

this is because, I'm using IP.Board Pro as my default view,

appears to be more clean and well-arranged to me,

had troubles with the other one and my eyes.. gave me headache and didnt find my way around properly.

Now that you mention it Rotluchs, it's possible that the forum will run a bit faster for some people now that images are hosted on our servers.

Nice Job schot :) So now you're hosting everything are you?

Most everything I think. There might be a few things here and there that I haven't moved to our host yet but I'm planning to move everything onto it and see what happens to our bandwidth, heh.

I keep doing that but nothings changing...

-Shadow.

As long as the forum doesn't look like the below then you should be just fine the way you are Shadow. :)

1276616316-440.jpg

Thanx guys! :D

Good to see all is back to normal!

Enjoy the sunlight Schot as soon enough gogo gonna drag you back into the eternal darkness, and then the only sun you will see is this one: :drinks:

:D

Funny you should mention because I'm in the process of building a new dungeon holding cell for myself. ^^ *covers blueprints showing secret backdoor from gogo*

Woohoo! *drags self and shackles towards wall with opened window 30 feet above.* What's that strange illumination coming from the window? Could it be... Sunlight? :o

Thanx for your patience all! :)

P.s.

Wiki should be a ok too now.

ty, well done !

although I didn't even noticed that there were any troubles

until I saw forum was set to sacred/sterling style when I came back from work..

this is because, I'm using IP.Board Pro as my default view,

appears to be more clean and well-arranged to me,

had troubles with the other one and my eyes.. gave me headache and didnt find my way around properly.

Now that you mention it Rotluchs, it's possible that the forum will run a bit faster for some people now that images are hosted on our servers.

Nice Job schot :) So now you're hosting everything are you?

Most everything I think. There might be a few things here and there that I haven't moved to our host yet but I'm planning to move everything onto it and see what happens to our bandwidth, heh.

I keep doing that but nothings changing...

-Shadow.

As long as the forum doesn't look like the below then you should be just fine the way you are Shadow. :)

1276616316-440.jpg

Ok its not like taht thanks schot.

-Shadow.

Edited by ShadowsNitemare