Dragon Sea Island Names

There are 4 major islands east of the Seraphim Island in the Dragon Sea.

The northern most one I can name after Blackhammer's Camp. But the other 3 really don't have names. Maybe the eastern one after the Flame Lord mini-boss and the southern one after the Carnach boss? The western one that has 3 one-way portals I have no idea what to call. I'd like to add a page for each in the Places section of the wiki. Just would like some help verifying/naming these islands.

Cool question.

Is it possible to allocate cardinal points to the islands with the next modifier of the name being dragon or something of the sort? Less fun but perhaps useful?

Northern Dragon Island

Western Dragon Island

etc...

:)

gogo

There are 4 major islands east of the Seraphim Island in the Dragon Sea.

The northern most one I can name after Blackhammer's Camp. But the other 3 really don't have names. Maybe the eastern one after the Flame Lord mini-boss and the southern one after the Carnach boss? The western one that has 3 one-way portals I have no idea what to call. I'd like to add a page for each in the Places section of the wiki. Just would like some help verifying/naming these islands.

The westernmost island... Hmmm.. If I recall correctly the dragon cultists have a base on that island - hence the merchant with the player chest on the northern part of the island. Come think of it, those portals are two way... They're boat portals. One of the quests involving the cultists on the island takes you to another island via boat, then you gotta come back by way of the same boat.

OK.. Here's my 2 cents worth - Cultus Island (that's Dutch for cult, btw...)

For myself when naming various unkowns on the map I go with Northern, Eastern, Southern, Western. It might be a bit bland but it will be easy for readers to make the connection to Dragon Islands when reading "Western Dragon Island" as opposed to something like "Thieving Island".

The Cardinals are easier on the players, but Adventure Island and Cultus Island sure sound cooler!

:pirate:

gogo

So you're saying there's still a chance for Knuckle Isle ? :D

I would love Gogo Island!

But I'm gonna side with Schot on this. The wiki has to have as base, a very good level of utility, specially if we have to make up data.

Cardinal points FTW

:)

gogo

Thx gogo :D I can always make it the "main" pic if you like. Like that pic myself but when I originally took pic I was assuming that page would be named Blackhammers Camp.