• 3 months later...

AND yet, still no ociffer's saber, (hint, hint) but I'm sure it's gonna happen, sooner or later, just hope it's not too much later!! but yes, all in all it seems that this game still has some life in it, but hey, what do I know, I'm still playing plain old vanillia Diablo 1, lol....

AND yet, still no ociffer's saber, (hint, hint) but I'm sure it's gonna happen, sooner or later, just hope it's not too much later! but yes, all in all it seems that this game still has some life in it, but hey, what do I know, I'm still playing plain old vanillia Diablo 1, lol....

Well... That may or may not happen. Part of the problem is in the fact that most of the weapon sets I posted were from a program that some people put together that had many of the goodies you can find in the game, but by no means all of them. Each weapon came in a set where items were available at different levels - 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, etc.. up to 200 or so.

Let's just say it's NOT easy coming up with 20 odd copies of a given item - especially at different levels. Drops are just not that consistent.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

*Goes off to prepare, oh not so original pic to commemorate the forthcoming epic moment*

*Snicker*

Best get a move on... In the 3 hours since Gogo's post, there have been 16 more downloads. At this rate (approximately 5 1/3 downloads per hour), it'll take about 2 weeks, give or take, to get to that magic number. :D

it's a huge accomplishment, reflection of the whole community's work on the wiki, and the great supportive attitude and knowledge here at FDM.

Almost there... foam party!

xmastree.gif

gogo

• 3 weeks later...

I just saw the stats too, Storm, good day, and on a Friday too... pure elation for me and great satisfaction for this, made by the community and for the community.

Congratulations Sacred, you are loved!

:hugs:

gogo

• 3 months later...

Fills me heart up with Pride. Again, a big thanks to everyone who helped and keeps helping make this happen.

Big booyah's to Schot for whipping this back into shape

drum roll.....

Kakling!

108 153!

:)

gogo

• 10 months later...