Is the 'Special' Sets available on consoles?

Hi all, can't believe this is my first post here.

I've been playing sacred for 2 years now on console and PC, I persuaded a good friend to get the game on the 360.

Now after making all classes completing niob, I'm making some off the wall builds and trying to make them look very cool along the way.

So here's my question, is the 'Special' Sets available on consoles?

I've ran into a few people playing public matches that have some pieces, but I have yet to encounter a full set.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sw0ll

Welcome aboard, Sw0ll MC25! Glad you have joined the party!

:drinks:

'Special' sets? I'm not sure I know exacly which ones you mean.

Mini-sets like:

Virgo's Revenge (High Elf), Me'ho Sun (Dryad), XTM-set (Temple Guardian), Dreadbringer (Inquisitor)

are on the consoles,

But any sets added with the Community (CM) Patch will not be. The easiest way to tell those apart is on the Wiki, they have a CM-Patch only graphic/logo.

But IIRC there were some sets released with Ice and Blood, but I cannot remember which ones they were.

Chances are, if you name the set, I can tell you if it drops or not on consoles.

Nice work, Rndm... that's the answer. They're just re-colours of sets that were made 'droppable' by the CM-team... the sets always existed in-game but couldn't drop until they made it happen.

Sorry, not for consoles, Sw0ll.

uhmmm, so the CM patch made the special sets droppable....

well here's a screen shot of a the special armor that requires a CM patch on the 360

hwe5ug.jpg

So I know they are there but only in one color...

Interesting.

Game is afoot?

holmes2.jpg

Mystery solved!

Just poking in here quickly sw0ll MC25 to welcome you to our fabulous forums, welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Every standard set had 3 or 4 color variations. The only one that you need the Cm patch for is the Mutation set at bottom of page. I cannot speak for the consoles but in pc game the 'white' set was available. I found all the sets while playing the expansion so I don't know if it's available in Fallen Angel only.

One thing is to have high Bargaining. Some of the color variations were hard (if not impossible) to find without it. Even with high bargaining, some pieces were very hard to find.

An easy way to tell would be to ask to see the set.Chances are it will have 3 gold sockets and all pieces have the same name:Valaria's garment.All are modded items for the console.

here's two sets I've put together:

28i3p6f.jpg

33wo4l3.jpg

so no, they're not valaria's

Still haven't found the white and gold, I'll keep looking though.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, I'm wondering if the all-class set item Kira Wall (just the shield) can be found on the consoles as well or only on PCs? I'm thinking of farming the Nameless Guardians for it. Thanks.

I am not positibe but I used to think you couldnt get legendaries on console.. I got a imp protector so I meen I gues anything is possible until someone (really) knows btw my friend said he found a pandamoniums pride SW set piece but he never showed me so idk if its true

Hi everyone, I'm wondering if the all-class set item Kira Wall (just the shield) can be found on the consoles as well or only on PCs? I'm thinking of farming the Nameless Guardians for it. Thanks.

Kira's Wall was added into the game with Ice and Blood, so no it does not drop on consoles. Amazing shield piece though, has one of the worst drop rates on PC gameplay.

Kira's Wall was added into the game with Ice and Blood, so no it does not drop on consoles. Amazing shield piece though, has one of the worst drop rates on PC gameplay.

Hi Ryan, thanks for confirming Kira's exclusiveness to the PC version. It's a pity console did not receive an expansion for us to further enjoy the game. I understand Kira has extremely low drop rate, but at least you are assured of its presence and be motivated to farm for it :) Have fun!