Download Guild Wars 2 from DarkMatters - 10 % Off!

North America

Get Guild Wars 2 for North America and Australia - Deluxe Edition

Get Guild Wars 2 for for North America and Australia - Standard Edition

Europe

Get Guild Wars 2 for Europe - Deluxe Edition

Get Guild Wars 2 for Europe- Standard Edition
We just got word this morning from our rep (Super rep, bless! :bounce:)

If you guys are interested, you can download from us, and we promise to eat a portion of your purchase for poutine.

Wait, I meant hosting!

:lol:

gogo

Hey DB!

DLGamer is working on the downloads for all the parts of world for us, will take some time to bring in links properly, and I totally understand the gig downloads heftiness for parts of the world. For everyone who's got limits, getting box is probably going to be best way to go.

Nobody go broke over this, we want y'all to play!

:whip:

gogo

I'll see what I can do to buy a digital version of the game. However, since the installed game is 25GB, I hope it will be somehow compressed to make things easier for us.

Max

Will wait for the Hard Copy box version. Nothing against DL Gamer or linking directly from our home here, DarkMatters.

I have always bought the box version of any game I adventure into.

As they say, can't teach an old dog new tricks... ;)

There is something to be said about having tangible objects in ones very own hands. If you loose the object, you cant blame it on a computer crash.

I remain, :tomato:

• Like! 1

Will wait for the Hard Copy box version. Nothing against DL Gamer or linking directly from our home here, DarkMatters.

I have always bought the box version of any game I adventure into.

As they say, can't teach an old dog new tricks... ;)

There is something to be said about having tangible objects in ones very own hands. If you loose the object, you cant blame it on a computer crash.

I remain, :tomato:

+1 :thumbsup:

The last boxed software I bought was a copy of SUSE Linux in '04. I have Ice and Blood, and the copy of Win7 I bought to play Ice and Blood, burned on to DVD's with the licence keys written on them.

They're still working on the links for us, but I will ask tomorrow to see how they can reconcile this against pre-orders

:)

gogo

If DL can offer the pre-purchase, I will be more than happy to order through our friends.

I remain, :hugs:

I got two days off coming after tonight at 5 30 yay!

And, will speak to our rep at DLGamer for info on the game, will have new info up shortly, thanks everyone for posting here on this topic, remember, purchase the way that's best for YOU! Make sure it's affordable and easy on your bandwidth, promise me! :whip:

We want as many from the community to just be able to share time with us in games, and have money and time left over for clothes.

Say no to pantless!

:devil:

gogo

I just thought I would mention this option for those who wish to buy the boxed version.

There are links to Best Buy and Game Stop on the bottom of the main forum page. I pre-ordered the boxed Diablo 3 version that way last week. This way you still get D3 or GW2 at retail price and Darkmatters will get a small kickback. Now I'm not telling anyone they should do it this way...just merely stating that it is another option for those who want the boxed version and to help FDM at same time :D

I just thought I would mention this option for those who wish to buy the boxed version.

There are links to Best Buy and Game Stop on the bottom of the main forum page. I pre-ordered the boxed Diablo 3 version that way last week. This way you still get D3 or GW2 at retail price and Darkmatters will get a small kickback. Now I'm not telling anyone they should do it this way...just merely stating that it is another option for those who want the boxed version and to help FDM at same time :D

I must confess I never knew those were there. :blush: Most of the time, I use the mobile skin and I guess I just never scrolled down that far when on my PC. The GameStop link is Canadian. Will that work south of the border?

Also Amazon and NewEgg! I just happen to have a purchase to make this weekend.

TBH I didn't know Game Stop link was for Canadian store...but if you look at the bottom right of Game Stop's main page's pic you'll see the link for United States shopping....I believe FDM's kickback will still work if you click that but I'll need gogo to confirm.

If someone would like to purchase a game thru FDM but don't see your website/store of choice I know we have several other websites we can include in the links. We just put up what we thought would be the most popular.

Also if you click on 'More Shopping' it'll take you to a thread where there are even more links....possibly the one you want

Hey that's cool. Not to shy away from the main topic too much, but I just now noticed the links below. I've got some Amazon gift cards on there way and I will be sure to click on the Amazon link every time I make a purchase on that site.

Newegg's another great one.

thanks guys for helping out with the links! I'd completely forgotten about smart phones and how this affects the shopping mall. It was actually Schot and Knuckles that did all that work on making it look nice and neat. I'll ask Schot about seeing if it can be put anywhere so that it's more accessible.

shop for the wiki!

:dance:

gogo

Spoke to him just now this morning (always so exciting with new game coming out!) and... we just have to wait a handspan of days for the links to be produced here... digital pre-order downloads are a coming!

:)

gogo

I'm kinda glad you got me going on this today Lujate...I'm once again thrilled to be online with everyone soon... this is going to be awesome!

Look for the full moon in a handspan of days...that enigmatic and dramatic enough?

:4rofl:

gogo

As I understand it, there are region-specific versions of the game, and you have to have the version for where you live. Do we know which version(s) DL Gamer will carry?