Download Guild Wars 2 from DarkMatters - 10 % Off!

When I was speaking to the rep, he said we'll be able to have the regions we need. We will definitely be getting the North American one (I'm going to need that for myself) and we'll have the ones for Europe and Australia as well.

:)

gogo

And...here we go! This was messaged to me very quickly just as I run out the door,

North America

Get Guild Wars 2 for North America and Australia - Deluxe Edition

Get Guild Wars 2 for for North America and Australia - Standard Edition

Europe

Get Guild Wars 2 for Europe - Deluxe Edition

Get Guild Wars 2 for Europe- Standard Edition

I did a very quick look at this, I'll only be home tonight guys, but will go more thorougly through the links and we can review.

cheers!

:)

gogo

Double post here, I know :sweating:

But according to the GameStop website, you can order both physical and digital downloads for the game, which claims to be released 6/26/2012. I'll stick the link down below as well. Not sure if it's official or not though...

LINK

And...here we go! This was messaged to me very quickly just as I run out the door,

cheers!

Thanks a lot for those links!

EDIT : Now I'm just wondering why the Standard Edition is the same price than on the official website while the Deluxe Edition is $10 more than on the official website.

Max

Edited by Flooxim

cheers!

Thanks a lot for those links!

EDIT : Now I'm just wondering why the Standard Edition is the same price than on the official website while the Deluxe Edition is $10 more than on the official website.

Max

Hi Max

I'll ask the rep to see this pricing :tomato:

Guild Wars 2 Official Strategy Guide

Seeing this offering made me smile with delight!

If we can get our hands on this beauty say... 1 month before release date, we will be way ahead of the learning curve.

I remain, :bounce:

awww, but what about all that falling over ourselves while running away from a pack of monsters :P

:lol:

gogo

Now that pre-purchase has started, is there a possibility that the Dragon Age 2 links at the top of the page could be replaced by some Guild Wars 2 links?

Max

Max, I think the price display is fixed! :bounce:: Can you check this out to confirm please?

It's fixed, thanks a lot!

Max

For some reason, the game is 5% off today. I don't know if I'll be able to resist to pre-purchase the game today.

Max

For some reason, the game is 5% off today. I don't know if I'll be able to resist to pre-purchase the game today.

Max

Spring bonus!

Max

Don't say that...I dont even have a computer at the moment...

DB, noooooooo, u must be playing an awful lot of tennis or studying to stay busy

:blink:

gogo

Max

Don't say that...I dont even have a computer at the moment...

DB, noooooooo, u must be playing an awful lot of tennis or studying to stay busy

:blink:

gogo

I wish I'd been playing lots of tennis, its been our term holiday last week and theres been two weeks off tennis for it, but got to play last night. Had way too much homework to do though, especially with my comp out of action...

I couldn't resist to pre-purchase the game any longer. So I guess I'll be part of the next Beta Weekend event.

Hope to meet some members of D.a.r.k. during the beta.

EDIT : And I would like to know if the Dragon Age 2 Banners at the top of the page could be replaced by some Guild Wars 2 Banners.

Max

Edited by Flooxim

Thanks for the purchase! I've goaded Schot about the buttons, he was at his aunt's for a bit recuperating, and his time was taken, but he's looking at them presently, we should have some new stuff up in a few days!

:bounce:

gogo

EDIT : And I would like to know if the Dragon Age 2 Banners at the top of the page could be replaced by some Guild Wars 2 Banners.

Max

Good lookin' out there Flooxim!

Great call...

I remain, :thumbsup:

I finally had a few minutes to try to create some mini-banners for the game (I had to make 4 since there are 4 links), here they are :

regularnaau.png

deluxenaau.png

regulareu.png

deluxeeu.png

Hope you'll like them!

EDIT : I remade them and corrected any errors.

Max

Edited by Flooxim