As posted by Cisa at Unbended forum
Rules and regulations for the Halloween event 2014
Your task: Find all pumpkins that are hiding on the world map.
(Tip: there won't be any before October 15th!)
Solution: Once you've found all the pumpkins, send us screenshots of them, or one screenshot on which you've marked the pumpkin hiding places.
- 1st place: an individual user title in the forum and a pumpkin grave on the world map
- 2nd and 3rd places: an individual user title in the forum
Rules and regulations:
- send an email with your solution at email@example.com and include your Unbended forum username
- additionally send a PM (conversation) at PowerPyxel
- deadline is at midnight on October 31st (GMT +2)
- every user can only send in one solution, not multiple ones
- user titles will be shown until the next Halloween event
- Spoilering the results here in the forum is prohibited, no matter which unusual things you're finding! Any spoilers that are posted will be deleted by the forum team immediately and without comment.
- You may discuss the event here: http://forum.unbende...event-2014.441/
- If there is more than one winning entry, the forum team decides on the winner. The forum team's decision is final; there is no recourse to the courts.
- Members of the UNBENDED team and their relatives are not permitted to participate in the event.
- All winners will be published on November 1st, 2014 and notified per PM here on the forum.
Important note: You may find a cauldron on the world map. If you want to know what that's about, take a look at Sacred Legends who also have a prize to hand out.