#1 pinkie

pinkie

Leaden Juggernaut

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Platform:PC
  • Steam Name:Pinkie~

Posted 26 October 2014 - 03:56 PM

Heia~ I tought id say hello, I just got sacred 2 and dled some mods here and off to play maybe now, its a nice little forum u guys got here~. 

well what can I say about myself. im a girl gamer as some of u might have noticed from that I logged in with facebook since it tok a day without getting my email accepted here.

but else from that its also Good evening to you americans abroad. so thats dat.

.Pinkie.

#2 lujate

lujate

Cobalt Warrior

• 3,293 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 04:06 PM

Welcome aboard!

"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it." -Gandhi

#3 gogoblender

gogoblender

Dark Sun Guardian

• Administrator
  • 32,149 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 04:23 PM

Heia~ I tought id say hello, I just got sacred 2 and dled some mods here and off to play maybe now, its a nice little forum u guys got here~. 

well what can I say about myself. im a girl gamer as some of u might have noticed from that I logged in with facebook since it tok a day without getting my email accepted here.

.Pinkie.

Wow,  a girl here on the boards! :lol: It's funny, only till people actually make a comment about this, do I actually mull over how few girls are here on DarkMatters! :4rofl:  It's a pleasure to have you here with us, and thank you for writing out a lovely introduction, and for the kind words about our forum...ayuh, for a small game like this, I think we have a cozy home...perhaps you'll find a ghoulie avatar for the season?

have fun with the game, and welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

#4 pinkie

pinkie

Leaden Juggernaut

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Steam Name:Pinkie~

Posted 26 October 2014 - 04:36 PM

.Pinkie.

Wow,  a girl here on the boards!  :lol: It's funny, only till people actually make a comment about this, do I actually mull over how few girls are here on DarkMatters!  :4rofl:  It's a pleasure to have you here with us, and thank you for writing out a lovely introduction, and for the kind words about our forum...ayuh, for a small game like this, I think we have a cozy home...perhaps you'll find a ghoulie avatar for the season?

have fun with the game, and welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Thankies~ Ohh~ Thanksies for accepting it~ 

Iv added a cute lil avatar~ 

high res is here~

~c410e8fa76.jpg~

Edited by pinkie, 26 October 2014 - 04:49 PM.

#5 gogoblender

gogoblender

Dark Sun Guardian

• Administrator
  • 32,149 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 04:56 PM

Beauty!

Now that's the spirit

:pump:  :spider: :pump:

gogo

#6 Flix

Flix

Modimus Prime

• FDM Moderator
  • 3,126 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 05:50 PM

Welcome to the forums!

Diablo 2 Fallen Mod         Sacred 2 Enhanced Spells Mod          Flix's Music Mod for Sacred 2
   Elite Mounts Mod              Sacred 2 Character Editor           List of Mods and Modding Guides

Sacred 2 Nexus                    Sacred 2 Nude Mod                     Community Items Mod

#7 Delta!

Delta!

Chief Chef Ancaria Cullinary Sciences

• Supporting Member
  • 4,804 posts
  • Steam Name:theunha

Posted 27 October 2014 - 03:03 PM

Welcome to DarkMatters, one of my favourite places to be... 

more than welcome to hang out in Key Largo Bar, or join us in The related word game... 

Delta!

Delta!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users