Hello guys!

I'm mika del siro, 21, from Croatia.

The most of you doesn't know me. I don't blame you. I'm ranked somewhere around 200 and I don't make much HoFs - 5 so far. I like to play my game slowly, with pleasure... Yes, I rise slowly, but I don't fall...

So, it's nice to be here, finally... I have heard many things about Dark Matters and I wanted to check it out.

I hope I will be able to catch up everything, this is pretty big and busy place...

That's it for now, off course I'm ready to answer your questions if you have any.

mika

Yeah, who are you? j/k :)

I've seen you about on the boards now and again, and one of your planets is near me in G5. In fact, if I remember correctly, I may have even sent my welcome wagons over to say "Hi!" once. :)

Well, welcome to Dark Matters.

Hey Mika!

Welcome to D.a.r.k Glad you found your way here, it's always great to see new faces

:)

Pop by the bar and have fun posting on the boards

It is a fairly big place but hopefully you'll enjoy it here

;)

Look forward to 'reading you'

Claire

Hi ya Miko

Welcome to Dark Matters, it's quite a place, no doubt about it...

Lookin'g forward to getting to know you better, so poke around, stop in to the bar and have a drink and let us know how you like it... :)

Guest gogoblender

hehe, Miko...great seein you post

And now by posting here you're geting the official friendly welcome from the gang as well.

Thank you for the kind words regarding the foum. It's a great community with some awesome players from all over the world spanning many games now. More than friends now actually...more like family.

So have fun, explore and check out the some of the threads that are attractive to new members. We have a pretty cool Members picture thread that you can post yer own pic on and see what our mugs look like as well :)

We have the best bars in the uni and the surf is great down at Key largo.

Once again welcome to the boards Miko!

gogo

Welcome to Darkmatters, I hope that you have fun here.

I thought I recognised your name... I may have had a stab at you a few times as well.

Anyways, enjoy your time here and keep safe

Firefly

p.s. watch out for the green fariae, she's a mean dancer after a few drinks

I just wanted to add that I'm sorry if I ask some question that has already been asked, or I post something that has already been posted.

This place is to big to read all the articles...

BTW:

welcome to forum mika :thumbsup:

what happen with "croatia" alliance (I think you used to be part of it?)

We disband it coz it really started to fall down the ranking and it had no sense. To much effort for nothing.

Hi mika del siro. Always a pleasure to meet new people. Welcome to D.a.r.k. Matters. :thumbsup:

Don't worry about posting questions that may have already been asked. We have an awesome team that can manage the forum and help the new folk figure things out on this forum. So feel free to post whatever your hearts content. Also, you can use the search tool which is at the top of every page. :4rofl:

Cheers!