How well is the forum running? Anything strange?

Hey all. I've been sifting through the forums dreaded error log lately and noticed that in particular that todays error logs are all about Gintukas & Katran. Looks like you 2 are todays lotto winners! You win... Errors! Lots of them, haha. The log says that you both are having some difficulty browsing the forum with regards to the javascripts the forum uses. :4rofl:

So I'm wondering about you 2 and if you guys are having any trouble. Seeing anything unusual on the forum? Also, if you could tell me what browser you were using today and if you have javascript turned off.

Thanx guys!

Hey Schot ! I had some trouble logging out before going on holiday - this is my 2nd day back and only just got some spare time... well, I get this prompt to log on to "cPanel"... I've not yet been unable to open threads, though.

PS. Nice new sig !

looks normal for me too

few days ago there was some problems (dont know how to explain, but will try)

when was opening topic, the background for text was black - couldnt read anything (needed to highlite text)

Thanks for responding guys. Mucho appreciated. Just one more thing if you are able. Could you guys take a screenshot of the logo here on the forum and post it here? :D Preferabley while viewing the main page.

If you're not able to then it's no problem. I'd just like to see what you guys are seeing. :)

Thanx!

P.S.

Hey Schot ! I had some trouble logging out before going on holiday - this is my 2nd day back and only just got some spare time... well, I get this prompt to log on to "cPanel"... I've not yet been unable to open threads, though.

PS. Nice new sig !

Ah thanx for letting me know about that Scleameth. :) That was a big mess for a little while but we managed to figure it out and fix the problem. Cpanel Authentication :drinks:

Neat siggy huh?! Not quite finished yet. Work in progress. Thanx! :4rofl:

The only prob I have ever had with this forum is the background colour not loading so I cant read the text cause its to light.

Anyone else had this problem?

I just changed skins to resolve it..

Much appreciated Anestty and Cth. :BlobRed:

@Cth: haha! Wasn't my voodoo this time! I was away allllll day. :Just_Cuz_21: Cheers to gogo and bhj for looking after the problem. :BlobRed: