Uber Overspawnage Techniques while using Lag

Hey Wuzzywesser and Welcome. Iirc there are a couple of places in LAN games which will overspawn though ti can take a few attempts. Schot is right it can be really really hard to overspawn on an empty HC server. I have to run off for a couple of hours but when I get back I'll try to take some screenies of a lan game if I can recreate the overspawn. Please keep us posted if you find other areas that it works on too. :whip:

On the note of the discussion of it being potentially harmful to others on a full server I agree 4 or even 3 players can be enough to trigger a good over spawn in certain areas and ofc it is never a bad thing to ask the others there 'How is the lag for you?' If they respond it's a killer you know what you should do :whip: I do have to say though I have found it interesting when being in a server with 4 others and each player is overspawning ion different areas that the lag has been managable for all concerned. Could it be it also depends on the server load at that particular time?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi my English Sacred Players :D

Its very Hard too "upper Spawn" on LAN u cant up / or Download anything to bring up you're ping high enough ( u need ~1000 ping for an good Upper Spawn).

Make the hole L.A.N "laggy" enough to boost you're Ping send Packets through the L.A.N over and over the Player that will spawn the Area doesnt have the "Host" on Sacred .

Make you're Maschine Slow start many Programms in the Background (Media Player and so on )

and try .......

Ok I haved played a little bit Sacred in the Last time and here is the Last of all "Smash Parts" ( I Try to put all Parts togheter and upload the hole Smash Video.)

This is an "Overspawn" .. extremly dangerous but a lot of Fun......

Have Phun all together on Sacred

Best greetings from Cold and Wet Germany :)

Edited by Schnittchen

Ah long time no see Schnittchen. :)

Very cool video and scary too! :D Oh and did you know you can embed your youtube videos here? Like this:

[youtube]exmeyFVFt0Y[/youtube]

• 2 months later...

One thing that might make Overspawning in HC safer could be a Str based Constitution, Armor, Concentration, Agility and Damage skilled

Farsight DC Glad :)

I might be wrong tho, ive played for a month or so... But still, after what ive read on these forums. It should make some sense tho

Thanks gogoblender.

But another thing with that build would altho be it would become extremely boring as... If it works the way I hope it will, a server crashing powerlvler. Which is fun playing for a day or two. But I can't try it yet tho :D

I have to buy a new copy of the game as I have lost both CD and Key and Cover and everything due to the 2.28 patch.

So unless noone else tests it until I have managed to get economy for that. I'll give it a go ^^

• 5 weeks later...
One thing that might make Overspawning in HC safer could be a Str based Constitution, Armor, Concentration, Agility and Damage skilled

Farsight DC Glad :P

I might be wrong tho, ive played for a month or so... But still, after what ive read on these forums. It should make some sense tho

First of all ..... Hi Darkmatters :P

Its doesnt matter when u play in HC u always have more CON as in the Softcore mode.

Overspawaning is Fun not more .... u can level with quicker thats right but its extremely dangerous if u play with Survial Bonus its Hard to play Safe (Softcore).

In HC u play always Con Builds and overspawn smaller places to level up quicker (like goblins or so)

The harder things in HC with overspawn is, and thats my obinion not Safe enough to play.

One LAG and u char is gone :D .

Doesnt Matter if u have more Con or STR , overspawn in HC is not safe enough to play it through until level 216.

For Item farming ok but for absolutely quick level ups it is to dangerous.

Bye Darkmatters :P

Schnittchen

Good tips Schnittchen and thank you. :ninja:

There was a group of D.a.r.k players that were actually doing this regularly in HC and several reached level 216 using this technique in HC. I was with this group a couple of times and I have to say it's pretty scary! Fun too though. :D

There was a group of D.a.r.k players that were actually doing this regularly in HC and several reached level 216 using this technique in HC. I was with this group a couple of times and I have to say it's pretty scary! Fun too though. :yay:

Surely it goes :bow:

But for an Newbie or Rookie it is absolutly to hard (my obinion)

For good Sacred Players with a Good Equip and a Good Char it is not a Problem

We all play at the Europe Servers like you're Friends in the UK ....

But we know how to do :D :D :D

If anybody here they can make me say how I can get Connect to an UK Server while I while meet the Darkmatters Member "Live and in Action"

Thx Schnittchen

• 1 month later...