Hail to you, champions

Hi :P

I'm usually Antitrust on most forums. I'm a huge Diablo fan, that just recently got fed up with hacking/modding the game to pieces to try and test different things (in single player of course). I played Sacred 1 when it came out, but never finished it (it became too annoying at some point).

So here I am, enjoying Sacred 2 (by browsing forums instead of playing, of course... :) ). I think that stuff beyond the game as well as technical info are perhaps even more interesting than just killing the monsters (ok I'm a nerd). :D

Other games that interest me are the HOMM series, Elder Scrolls, Master of Magic (from which you got the fonts as I can see :P ), X-COM/UFO series and quite a few others.

Cheers

Welcome Antitrust

16.gif

Your nerdyness is most welcome. :)

I also love all the games you mentioned.

Most of the people in Dark have been hanging out for ages for Sacred 2.

Do you play online at all?

Most ppl here will be playing in the HC servers.

That's where all the masochists play :D

stubbs

Great intro Antitrust!

heh, your topic on the SIF which you've spent a ton of time on regarding the silly messages is first class.

I would never have thought that Ascaron would have done something like the poetry puzzle via silly messages... and it's a gem.

Wonderful to see you here, and looking forward to more of your voice on the site.

Once again, welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Hiya Antitrust! :D

I think I'm feeling the same way as you. I think I'm going to enjoy documenting the game as much as playing it. Lots of cool stuff like that awesome Silly Messages list you've put together. Very nice.

Gonna be cool when we all eventually get to play on the servers together. :)

I hear you about forum browsing for games. I think I spent about a month just browsing the SIF when I first got going with Sacred. heh, It was actually the first forum I've ever joined...from there, the addiction just grew.

And...yeah, I ought to play more too^^

:)

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

welcome to the forums dude :).

Cool intro indeed. I got (or had, since my format), quite a few patriarchs/matriarchs in diablo too, all in SP though. MP kinda lost my vote with all the bots, childish behaviour and overall lack of community atmosphere.

Only had 1 HC char in hell there though, and to be completely honest ... *starts whispering* It couldn't beat Baal's spawns (was a skellymancer or a bonemancer, not sure anymore. Was a mancer in any case though) :cow_white:

I did no hacking or modding though. I went around by whatever items I found, and even entered hell with some blue/yellow items, rather then full uniques :)

The only thing I used was a tool called ATMA (a Tenshi Muling Application), basically allowing you to mule between singleplayer, by the use of a tool. Maybe it was not 100% legit, but since all it did was move items between your chars, I considered it no real cheat.

Anyways, have fun at the forums mate :)

Grtz, prom

Edited by promatolya