+All Skills/General Skills

Basically the topic says it all...at about what level do you start finding + all skills and general skills on rings/ammys?

Or is it more at what level with what level bargaining do you see them start to appear?

Thanks

Not sure exactly how much bargaining you need but from my experience if you have around x2 your level you will see them.

So a level 20 toon would need about level 40 in bargaining. They do not have to be hard points so that's why most people have a "bargaining suit" they put on before shopping. :D

Make sure you also have a set of relics that have a bargaining bonus. :)

Lowest level you can find them with bargain are level 13 character & items level 15.

Usually takes long to find until you got minimum 1,5 times your level in bargain - from there it gets easier.

Best for me are around 3 times my level in bargain.

Edited by D-molisher

Well, my HE was level 23 last night...until it kicked the bucket, I probli shouldnt still have been wearing my level 10 gear, but was planning on shopping some more at level 25 or 30...bit too logng of a break I think :)

Anyway, I will recreate it, so I guess low levels then gogo...ie anywhere between 1-25 in the next week or so depending how much I play, so any help would be great. Im glad I kept my trading suit in the shared stash, that will save me some cash when I restart

On the other hand tho this does allow me to introduce my first officially [D.a.r.k] character...Hippolyte (anyone know where I got the name from?) a currently level 6 dryad with whom im gonna kick some butt (hopefully) with blowpipes and darting assault:)