Heya all,

just registered here at DarkMatters Forum. I have been playing Sacred 2 for a couple of months now. I'm playing closed HC, and have had the pleasure to play along on a few Kamikaze's recently. Have met some of the [D.a.r.k) members online, and judging by that, you all have a great thing going on here. I'm thinking here.. that playing in a clan, would make a great game even better. That's why I'm posting my intro here.

Forgive me please if my english isn't top notch, that would be because I'm Dutch. 28 years old since march. After reading the 'How to apply for [D.a.r.k] I understand that this is the place to start with posting, and getting to at least 10 posts.. after that I hope all goes well. On my way here I saw some getting to know you-quiz posts.. so I'm off that way.

Not sure if these need to be answered... but here goes:

Favorite pizza topping: cheese

Favorite Drink: a beer/ amaretto

Where did you hear about darkmatters.org from? Forum, and MP Sacred 2

Most favorite book ever: The wheel of time series by Robert Jordan

Favorite movie of all time: Lord of the rings/ Gladiator... Sorry I can't decide

Current Favorite Game? Sacred 2

All time best video game ever played: BG2 and Sacred 2

Favorite sport or hobby? Squash/Tennis/Snowboard

What do you want for your birthday? It's all good... really

Do you know anyone from our forum? Played with some on the Kami, emm Schot, Putrescine, Dobri and Viper if im correct

Who can you get and name from this forum that can personally vouch for you as a trusted member? hmm.. not yet I guess

If applying for Fellowship Status do you agree to abide by all the posted Rules of the Fellowship? yes

(This question need only be answered if applying for Fellowship/Clan status for a sponsored game).

See you all on closed!

Greetz

Edited by Barristan

Welcome to Dark Matters Barristan! Hope you have a great time here on forum reading and posting as well as in game. Will try and see you in game. As for th e questions no need to answer them here but since it is your intro topic you can post what you like in it. :)

Race you to the bar mate! :)

Well, well, great seing you here Barristan, and a great intro as well. You forgot the anchovies on top of your favorite pizza topping for cheese!

anchovies-360.jpg

hmmm...I coulda found a better pic?

:P

gogo

I love anchovies on pizzas...the more the merrier. pizza.gif

I even eat them straight out of the jar. :)

Why,,,,,, I have even one night after a bit of a boozy session made some toast, then put them under the griller, then coated each slice with a layer of anchovies, then spread a layer of minced garlic, then a layer of sliced onions and then topped with cheddar cheese and proceeded to grill them. Oh.. so yummyyy sabber.gif

Got to go.....feeling hungry bolt.gif

oh sry.......and welcome to DARK Barristan :dance:

I love anchovies on pizzas...the more the merrier. pizza.gif

I even eat them straight out of the jar. :dance:

Why,,,,,, I have even one night after a bit of a boozy session made some toast, then put them under the griller, then coated each slice with a layer of anchovies, then spread a layer of minced garlic, then a layer of sliced onions and then topped with cheddar cheese and proceeded to grill them. Oh.. so yummyyy sabber.gif

Got to go.....feeling hungry bolt.gif

oh sry.......and welcome to DARK Barristan :dance:

Sweet answer, Stubbie...and that's gotta be one of the coolest smileys I've ever seen!

:)

gogo

Welcome to the FDM Barristan/Joris, enjoy your time here :) good to see more Dutchies :)

Maybe I'll get to play with you on future Kamikazes, when I return to Sacred 2.

Edited by Timotheus