A few general questions!

Hey all, picked up the game a few days ago for the PS360, and we've been having a total BLAST! I just have a few questions regarding certain things...

Firstly, is there a limit to enemy scaling? As in say I get to level 80 or so and want to fight the Kobold Chieftain again in Free Mode, will he be level 80 ish, or does his scaling limit stay low (15-20 range)?

Secondly, are all items available from the get go, and from any enemy? I found an Inquisitor set item last night from The White Griffin that is level 20 but when I look at the Sacred 2 wiki, it says it's level 210! Do items scale in level depending on character level? And are there better bonuses from obtaining it at a higher level?

Lastly, are there items only available from certain enemies and/or after a certain level? I'd like to think I have to level up to be able to find certain things, and not be able to get them anytime and from any random trash mob :unsure:

Thanks! This game is absolutely fantastic.

*Edit - I just wanted to say my ONLY gripe with the game so far is the removal of the colour coded text from the console version... Colour coded items are ESSENTIAL in the genre!!

Edited by vilmer

First welcome to FDM Vilmer. :unsure: About the questions.

Enemies will generally be around 20-30 levels higher then you. Mostly 20. The limit on monster level is also governed by the server bronze silver gold and so on.

Set items start to drop after level 15. The level of items you get depends on the monsters level that gave you the item. The Pic on the sacred wiki is from the highest level of the item acquired in Niob.

All items are available everywhere but that doesnt mean for one second that some of the best ones are easy to get.

Great hearing how much you like the game Vilmer ^^ It's been the site darling for years now :unsure: Depth, beautiful toons, graphics, builds..it's got it all...

even deluxe bugs :P

Welcome to the forum!

:)

gogo

Lastly, are there items only available from certain enemies and/or after a certain level? I'd like to think I have to level up to be able to find certain things, and not be able to get them anytime and from any random trash mob

There are a few items that are only available from quests, but otherwise most items can drop from any monster. You need to hunt champions and bosses, because random mobs usually drop junk :unsure:

Hello vilmer. Nice to meet yah! :P

Regarding your question about enemy levels this page might help you out a bit. Enemy Levels

Come visit us on the EU HC servers if you're up to it! :unsure: