Light Matters

Hello all!

I'm new to this forum. I hope to become a valuable part of this online community, but I just started playing Sacred 2 days ago. I wouldn't be much help now, but give me time and I will have plenty of knowledge to share. In the mean time, I will learn what I can from you mates.

Heres a little bit of info about me.

I'm pretty laid-back, my days usually consist of work and more work. I am a Medicaid QA Rep, and I am on the phone with doctors all day long, processing claims. On my free time I play games with my mates, everything from football in the park to Call of Duty 4 at home. My brother picked me up a copy of Sacred 2 and was like "Try this game, you will be hooked." I think he is right. When I'm not working or playing, I compose music. I started with electronica, then eventually moved toward atmospheric electronica (a type of soundtrack for media). I go by the name Aethelwulf, but you guys can call me Aethel, or Tom (my real name) =P

I hope to get to know all of you guys here, and I hope I can be of some use.

Welcome to FDM Aethel! Hope you have a great time here on the forum and you come to love Sacred 2 as we do.

By the way what version are you playing PC or console?

Anyway see you in the bar! :)

Great seeing you here Tom. And thank you for the intro. It's easy getting pulled into this game. Oh...we've only been sucked in for...five years ^^

Welcome to the forum

:)

gogo

Thanks for the warm welcome =)

I have Sacred 2 for the PS3. I now have about 20+ hours in it and let me tell ya, I found a new hobby. Its funny though, when you look at the map, I seemed to have only scratched the surface. What else could one ask for?

Gonna go play some more. See you all later.