Random drops my fat aunt Paula!

So I have decided to move into the illustrious world of HC. I scratched my old safe SW and started out in the world of no resurrections (ironic I know). I powered my way to Thylisium in about an hour and a half and noticed something weird. After doing some core quests and a few bosses I had 7 count them 7 circle of life rings and 3 sparkles. I don’t mind the sparkles so much, but the circle of life is ehhhh at best. The only good I seem to see in them is the sell price isn’t horrible around 1k each. So if anyone wants those POS circles let me know. I kept 4 of them for some odd reason.

Any thoughts? Let the bludgeoning of my ignorance commence! :)

I'm guessing this is in Single Player patch 2.40? It's a known bug, the drop rate for sets etc from quests was completely out of whack. it was fixed online, so shouldn't have much of a problem there with overly huge drop rates.

As it is in 2.40 (SP) (MP servers are 2.401 or something) virtually every quest will drop a set item as of level 15, pre level 15 you will get circles of life/sparkles every single time.

heh, pretty great title, Grillgrim

HC is just about the best game out to play now in PC. The community rocks and it's addicting as heck.

Welcome to your dooooooooooooooom

:D

gogo