High Elf Build - Pyro - PS3

1 - Get your focus - Needed to mod out BT fast

2 - Get your lore - Make that BT powerful.

3 - Concentration - Double buff

4 - Bargaining - Get it nice n early so you can use points.

5- Combat discipline - Power to the combos. I use 1 skill in a combo and it still gives it more power and -10% regen

6 - Ancient magic - More power!

7 - Armor lore - I dont so much like this skill as it's required.

8 - Constitution - HP HP HP HP HP HP HP!

9 - DA focus - Now get your GI modded. I was in gold when I finally got this.

10 - Shield lore - I dont have it yet. Im level 52 and halfway through gold. Im only getting it because in later difficulties I dont want to be 1 shot.

Specifics -

When first starting, use all Enhance mods from the blacksmith and get your regen times as low as possible. After some levels, and probably after bargaining, start trying to find + all skill rings and amulets. I'm currently sitting on +67 to all skills at level 52. My BT 1 hits anything, and has a regen time of only 2 seconds. Dont mod it for spread speed, go for power, crits, and regen time. Do whatever you want with fireballs, they are really only cleanup for me. Meteors are your boss killers. They follow the boss so long as you put them in the right spot. Keep the regen time low. Each of my meteors does 2k damage with a regen time of 2.0.

This is a pretty simplistic guide because Im only giving an idea of what to do. Mix it up yourself. I don't wanna see a ton of high elves with the same exact build. Of course, Im only level 52. There might be better ways, but since the PS3 really lacks any true guides and such, I figure what the hay, Ill post it. The guide is open for discussion :(

Delphic Arcania Focus is taken on this set up way to late in the game. Since in the early level of the game GI is more useful in cutting time down them IS.

p.s.: fixed concentration to constitution for you.

Delphic Arcania Focus is taken on this set up way to late in the game. Since in the early level of the game GI is more useful in cutting time down them IS.

p.s.: fixed concentration to constitution for you.

It's possible. As I said, it's mixable. I beat Gold with this build by level 57 and now I'm playing Thylisium (yeah I prolly misspelled it) on Platinum. I turned 60 last night. I haven't died since an accidental death against the Grand Inquisitard in Silver. Most people my level on PS3 are just opening up Gold.

PS: Thanks for the fix ;)