Best Sacred 2 Healer?

jrok

I know both have the ability to mod group healing, but I havent played a dryad yet to determine if it compairs to the massive regen the modded saraphim can do, anyone know:)

Interesting comparison. I've always used Golden Glade Touch for my Dryads... with full Bark, it was able to run at 10000 hp regen a second. Can that be done for seraphim as well?

:drunkards:

gogo

But then again... To make the dryad a party healer... You'd have to skip either the insane willpower or the duration...

Which is not really tempting :P

Unless yer a Voodoo girl and never have to use ggt? I opted for party heal this time around, because I rarely found myself using ggt...and it's a nice little option to be able to protect friends with at this point.

:P

gogo

Just wondering, If partyed with the Dryad and the dryad does have healing extended to party members, does the Regen come with:) or is it just a flash heal:)

The Saraphim Extends 33% +.05 per ca level of the healing benifits to party members, so you get the big heal, and then the big regen for 10 seconds, and keeping the cooldown under 10 seconds it lets all members of the party become almost invincable, as long as they have enough hp to take the big hits :P

Edited by jrok