Looking for folks to help build the SacredWiki Console Information Index

Hi everyone

We've just created a new link for Console Specific specific information that can be accessed from the main index of the wiki here:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Fallen_Angel

The link is currently in red, but information once added will turn it blue. If you think you can help the community out by adding Console Specific information this can help.

Unaki has contributed a comprehensive GUI page for Consoles already, and we are hoping to document even more specific differences between the versions for Sacred 2, as well as any other tips and info.

Links to other sub pages can also be made from that new page just created now, which can transform that new xbox/ps2/console page into a main link page as done on the oblivion wiki here for their console version of their game:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Xbox_360

If you think you are interested in becoming a contributor, please register at www.darkmatters.org and send me or Schot a pm.

We can then adjust your permissions to allow edit access to the wiki.

Cheers!

:thumbsup:

gogo

Hey!

Given the complexity of character building, I found it useful to setup a Character Sheet of sorts, using Excel (for convenience of tables). I thought it might be worth sharing...

If those donuts are Krispy Kreme, I just may need to go get an Xbox.

I suggest everyone get one.

Red Faction is an awesome game. We have other games coming out as well ^^

On a side note, there really is not that much of a difference other than the GUI and the fact that we cant tilt as much as PC and we don't have hardcore.

Its so funny watching people whine over losing a survival bonus when there are people playing a different mode and have a small chance at level 200 of dying completely

Edited by Unaki

just want to point out that on this page:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Fallen_Angel

I think that this:

'Xbox 360 – Information specific to the Xbox 360 version of the game'

Should be in fact something like 'Console-version specific information'

Then in the page, you could build some index like

- Both consoles

[tab] - Topic 1

[tab] - Topic 2

- PS3 Only

[tab] - Topic 3

- 360 Only

[tab] - Topic 4

etc.

And the GUI document should be in the 'both consoles' part, since the document information is good for both and when there are differences they are pointed out.

If you would like, I could try to lend a hand.

Let me know :)

--Sox

Edit: Unaki is right, there isn't much difference between the consoles and pc version (balance is the same I think), so what's left are menus, bugs, patches, controls and maybe some exceptional game mechanics difference (although I haven't heard of any yet). So that shouldn't creep up much.

Edited by Mr_Sox

Thanks everyone for all the feedback. The link from index has been changed to Console Information. For now, the next page is only leading to that one page which can be used ( I guess) for both info on xbox and ps3... however if more and more functionalities begin to appear tween the two consoles, we can always fork the content from that page, into each console's own index of information.

Sound okay?

:cry:

gogo

p.s. Gial, they are most definitely Krispy Kremes...with some Tim Hortons thrown in :)

Hello :o

I have tried to add some stuff but I get a message that says the pages are only available to admins, fellowship, whatnot... I made a wiki account but still cannot get access... I was going to write the information for the Seraphim side quests.

What am I doing wrong?

Hello :o

I have tried to add some stuff but I get a message that says the pages are only available to admins, fellowship, whatnot... I made a wiki account but still cannot get access... I was going to write the information for the Seraphim side quests.

What am I doing wrong?

Gogo or Schot have to update your privileges.
  • 2 months later...

This section needs a section about what differs between the console version and the PC versions (ex: attack speed determines combo execution speed instead of lore skills even if combos are composed entirely of spells).... I'm not sure what all the differences are (other than the GUI - obviously) but it would be very nice to have them all in one spot.

Edited by ka243
  • Thanks! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Simbo!

I've upped your permissions. You can now edit the wiki with same login and password as you do here at Darkmatters. There are two trees from index page, you can drill down to either ps3 or xbox from there.

Cheers!

:P

gogo

Helllllo :)

I would love to help with the Console section.

You can even give me a personal quest to find some information if you want on the console version of the game ;)