Hey there, I used to play Sacred 1 a lot and decided I'd pick the second one up. Found this site through the Wiki / Google and figured I'd might as well sign up and post a bit instead of just lurking, plus I want to PM for unlock codes. Original amirite? :D

Anyway, I've got the PC version so see you around.

Well looks like I screwed myself getting US version. Doh.

Got a question, what's that green bar in the inventory to the left of the insta sell / blacksmith / etc buttons?

Thanks.

Got a question, what's that green bar in the inventory to the left of the insta sell / blacksmith / etc buttons?

Thanks.

Yeah we are mostly playing on the EU servers. There is a trick you can find to play on the EU servers.

The green bar is the regeneration bar. When you wear heavy equipment, the bar goes higher. This affects the regeneration of your combat arts.

BTW, welcome to the forums!

Max

"Well looks like I screwed myself getting US version. Doh."

Hi and welcome to DARK.

I haven't been here a long time, but I feel the same way.

I still get to play plenty online, but, after meeting with alot of these folks. I am wishing I could game with them.

OH, don't worry. I will have the EU version :4rofl: , In the meantime, I play as "Jet" on both closed and open .net.

Feel free to join, there are a few of us with US version that are pretty passionate about the game.

Again, Welcome.

Jet

Thanks.

Yeah we are mostly playing on the EU servers. There is a trick you can find to play on the EU servers.

The green bar is the regeneration bar. When you wear heavy equipment, the bar goes higher. This affects the regeneration of your combat arts.

Max

Can we discuss this "trick"?

Thanks.

Max

Ah, I see. Thanks, and, what trick would that be? :4rofl:

Hi and Welcome :4rofl:

I don't know of any trick...The boxed versions' cd-key is bound to a certain region. Though I know you can buy the version from Steam and then select lobby before you make account. The key will work in any region but once used it is bound to that region.

Hi and Welcome :)

I don't know of any trick...The boxed versions' cd-key is bound to a certain region. Though I know you can buy the version from Steam and then select lobby before you make account. The key will work in any region but once used it is bound to that region.

That's what I found too by trying advice given earlier on this subject.

I unregistered my US version, changed server I.P. to EU, it came back as "key already in use in another server".

I think the only Legitimate way, is to purchase it again. imo. :4rofl:

Jet

Though I know you can buy the version from Steam and then select lobby before you make account. The key will work in any region but once used it is bound to that region.

That's the "trick" I was referring to. I just never realized this "trick" doesn't work with the box version.

Sorry :)

Max