Broken and Non-working Skills

We all have a good idea what bugs there are, but it can be to late to find information that a skill is not working and you could of taken another while you waited it fixing.

Taking a skill that you later find not working can have you left wishing you had known every time you level up.

So could we post broken skills here, I know we have a post for game bugs but skills are a build choice and the usual found bugs are graphical and sound.

I thought this would help new players from taking skills while they're not working as this is a pain to find out.

The skill 'blacksmithing' is currently non-functional in all its aspects on the XBOX 360. Though I did take it to get to Enhanced Perception on my Shadow Warrior with the hope that it will later be fixed.

Can you tell us some specifics on the Blacksmithing problem Frisky? For the record I believe it is not intended to work like the pc version. If I recall correctly XBOX users must be nearby a Blacksmith NPC for the skill to work.

Can you tell us some specifics on the Blacksmithing problem Frisky? For the record I believe it is not intended to work like the pc version. If I recall correctly XBOX users must be nearby a Blacksmith NPC for the skill to work.

From what I can tell, you can't smith away from an NPC, you can't socket amulets in anything but gold, you can only socket a few rings in bronze, all the rest in silver or gold only, and it's not any cheaper with my smith character than it is with my non smith character. I'm not sure what other bonuses smithing is supposed to give you.

From what I can tell, you can't smith away from an NPC, you can't socket amulets in anything but gold, you can only socket a few rings in bronze, all the rest in silver or gold only, and it's not any cheaper with my smith character than it is with my non smith character. I'm not sure what other bonuses smithing is supposed to give you.

I don`t know how they are "supposed" to work, but the in-game description of the Blacksmith skill is quite simple: you can blacksmith on your own. That is not happening. To add insult to injury, there are many items that cannot be forged into weapons even when at a blacksmith`s and when having all requirements. Like it will not let you use the magic pearl to add to your weapons, etc etc. Many items have the "can be forget into bronze and silver sockets of weapon and armor" details but they do not work. So... yes, this is kinda very annoying. PS3 version has glitch on and off. My Seraphim can use the blacksmith normally but the Shadow Warrior can`t, even when playing the same game. Weird.

Hi,

The blacksmith skill is simply missing on consoles and I have great hope this will be implemented later, I suggest you to not waste point in it until a patch came out to fix that.

Greetings,

Stéphane.

Hi,

The blacksmith skill is simply missing on consoles and I have great hope this will be implemented later, I suggest you to not waste point in it until a patch came out to fix that.

Greetings,

Stéphane.

Too late =(

Hi,

Greetings,

Stéphane.

Ah well I guess that's a wrap in the Blacksmith question then. Thanx for popping in to let us know Stéph. :)