Survival Bonus Bug on Console??

It says on wiki that the survival bonus brings out better loot and harder mobs to fight, but it also says that 1/3 of your survival bonus is added to your stats/atributes im not sure if this is entirely true, Last night I got to level 57 and upped my atributes it says I was at 222 stam even in the details.... then unfortunately fighting the god forsaken mist in the swamps I died, I expected to take a big hit on cool downs damage and atributes but nothing changed. I had a survival bonus of 89% before I died so I really should have had almost a 30% bonus to EVERYTHING but nothing changed.

Its not something im asking anyone to test but keep track of your bonus and all your stats and if you die check them again.

Edited by jrok

Hmmm. Now I do realize that some things are different between the console and pc but I would think that Ascaron would have kept the survival bunos system the same. Makes me think this might be a bug... If someone else could carefully confirm this I'd be happy to pass the details along to the beta. :)

Hmmm. Now I do realize that some things are different between the console and pc but I would think that Ascaron would have kept the survival bunos system the same. Makes me think this might be a bug... If someone else could carefully confirm this I'd be happy to pass the details along to the beta. :P

How do we confirm it? I am not looking forward to dying :)

Hmmm. Now I do realize that some things are different between the console and pc but I would think that Ascaron would have kept the survival bunos system the same. Makes me think this might be a bug... If someone else could carefully confirm this I'd be happy to pass the details along to the beta. :)

How do we confirm it? I am not looking forward to dying ;)

Now that is too funny and I can understand why you wouldn't want to find out.

I've tested and confirmed the survival bonus on the ps3. Well, my buddy did. He did at level 53 on an HE and lost quite a bit of int and hp. I've died many times on my Inquisitor and saw my stats drop as well, so it's working as intended.

Ok now I think ive caused panic where there didnt need to be... I noticed my stats were higher today then they were the other day now that my SB is up around 50% again, so I decided to test it on my FECAL MATTER!ty little SW and low and behold my stats, damage, defence, CA lvls all droped when I lost my 70% SB.

Sorry for jumping the gun with my Thread I guess I was just a little more powerful with my base stats than I thought I was orignally.

Actually I think it's great that you posed the question and even better that you, and others, found evidence to support the fact that SB is working the same as the pc version in the console versions. I'm sure the question would have been asked eventually as it is a good one. Now we have a reference should anyone ask in the future. :)