Seraphim help, new to the game

Hello I just registered the forum and im new to Sacred 2(ps3).

I have a seraphim level 21 and im doing the "Fire, Brimstone and Dragon Scales" im trying to kill the boss but I appear to not be doing any damage o.O, I spent like 1 hour and over 50 potions and the hp life of the dragon didn't seem to move. Do I need to be a higger level to complete this quest? where can I level if I do need to level more to do the quest? and is there any way to wield two weapons? all the guides ive seen so far are for the computer version. Sorry for all the questions and thank you :bye:

btw my psn is Camikase.

Welcome to the forums :bye:

Even though the guides so far are based on pc version there should be very few differences from console play (excluding gui)

I think the dragon you are referring to is Xanthiar..click here for some more info on him

Also let us know what Combat Arts you are using against him.

Wanted to welcome you to the forum camikase.

I hope you enjoy Sacred 2 as much as we have been for a good while now. It's a huge game, lots of stuff to do, and the number of possible builds is huge.

Have fun and good luck

:bye:

gogo

well you could try using as many runes as humanly possible on your bfg if you dont care about regen times (since the bfg alone is a powerhouse)

Also opening the game to others, or finding people to help might be good. If you're still having trouble, you could level up some, and follow those guides. PS3 is just like the PC. All the guides work (with the exception of point and click spells and blacksmith doesnt work.. at all)