Farming Bosses - Good choices?

Hey All

I am just about to fight Gar'Colossus and I was wondering if this boss is easily farmable after I beat him by just opening a free world campaign and running to him? Will I need to get the quest to make him spawn?

Does anyone farm the bosses besides the white griffin and Boar (<3 Schott, I use it all the time)?

Oh and a serious thank you to the community for the awesome Boss wiki pages. The entire Wiki has saved me much boredom at work and makes sacred 2 a less frustrating experience especially in a HC setting.

Jord

Yes, I farm all of the bosses, including the Nameless, except banshee and werewolf, simply because they take too long to walk to. No, you dont need to do any quests for any boss besides the Kobalt Chieftain, because he's tied to that quest alone.

Hi Jord!

Thanks for the kind words. I hear ya about Wiki at work...just don't tell my bosses :thumbsup:

I usually only get the boar...he has fantastic drops, and you can get to him so quickly, without even a Monolith.

I also keep the griffin portal.

Tween that one portal we're allowed to keep, and the mono for the boar, I can get a great yield of uniques based on Schot's findings, and it's not too hard to keep toons equipped from early levels.

Welcome to the forum!

:)

gogo

Tween that one portal we're allowed to keep, and the mono for the boar, I can get a great yield of uniques based on Schot's findings, and it's not too hard to keep toons equipped from early levels.

I play on the PS3, and we can teleport to any portal at anytime (once they are activated anyways). It's just the monolith that we can only have one activated at a time (which we can also teleport to). Is this different from the PC?