My game wont load

for some reason my sacred wont load past the logos of the publisher. it will get past the ascaron sign and deep silver signs as well as the sacred sign, but then will fail to actually load, I have no idea why it is doing this as it wasnt before, if anyone has any suggestions I would be grateful. I have considered deleting the save data, but I dont want to if there is another way. Please help, im fading away without sacred

Is there any damage on the disk? though Ive seen very few games on ps3 not play due to damage, they seem to be the best out there... Ill ask around though.

nah the disc is fine, and it isnt a disc read error as it loads partially and you can see the logos, but then doesnt load properly

Edited by alowan
nah the disc is fine, and it isnt a disc read error as it loads partially and you can see the logos, but then doesnt load properly

You may just have recieved a bad copy, has it worked in the past, or have you just bought it and it doesn't work?

Sorry to hear you are having the problem.

-DJ

^-- It sounds like it just stopped working.

This is a weird one! D: I'd suggest something, but I think Arilaftia already suggested everything I could think of x:

Have you done anything unusual or different? Maybe a new update? 3:

Nah it worked for a while, I had already played one char for 40 hours :wow: then it suddenly stopped working, there is one thing, I tried to play it on my HDTV instead of my crap one, and that is when it stopped working, but I have tried playing it again on my crappy one and it still doesnt work - do you think deleting the game data and starting again would work

you said something on another post about reloading pal:) that could be it :)

Ok this is my glitch, I got the PS3 version of the game when it came out in the Uk, if played it for roughly 40 hours with no real glitches apart from the fact that TG ever so often targets someone miles away with the gun arm when there is a guy in front of me and I have a more powerful sword. But this morning I decided to move my PS3 from my crappy TV to my mums HDTV, I reset the PAL settings, but the game did not load it would load up through the ascaron logo etc when you start but instead of going to the loading screen with the spinning CD it just goes to a black screen with a grey square when the spinning CD usually is and it doesn't load. I tried it on my old tv, same result, somebody help me please I cant play anymore.... cry.gif I hope I have showed what is wrong
you said something on another post about reloading pal:) that could be it :)

Ok this is my glitch, I got the PS3 version of the game when it came out in the Uk, if played it for roughly 40 hours with no real glitches apart from the fact that TG ever so often targets someone miles away with the gun arm when there is a guy in front of me and I have a more powerful sword. But this morning I decided to move my PS3 from my crappy TV to my mums HDTV, I reset the PAL settings, but the game did not load it would load up through the ascaron logo etc when you start but instead of going to the loading screen with the spinning CD it just goes to a black screen with a grey square when the spinning CD usually is and it doesn't load. I tried it on my old tv, same result, somebody help me please I cant play anymore.... cry.gif I hope I have showed what is wrong

thats what I thought at first, but even though I reversed everything I had done originally there is no change, do you guys reckon if I phoned up the people and explained the problem they would send me a new copy

They might not send you a new copy, but they might have more ideas than we do; if they don't, I'd say there's a fair chance they would :3

At least, if this world has any fairness in it...

• 2 weeks later...

im haveing the same problem. around 40 hours clocked its my first character-dryad the disk is brand new and after I start up a game it will freeze up at the loading screen. totally not cool at all. I tried installing the game to my hdd but still the same problem. it cant be the 360 cuz I played nazi zombies for like 3 hours and it cant be the game cuz its like brand new all pristine. its also not overheating since I was in a who-knows-how-long coma

This has happened to me.

I eventually deleted my game data from the 360 hard drive.

Im not sure what causes this but I couldnt get past the load screen, I would start my game once the symbol for auto save it would load and freeze.

What I did to confirm weather it was my disc or my save data was remove my harddrive and try to play. This work, it allowed me to play with out saving or loading. Then I placed my hard drive back but still the same thing load then freeze so then I deleted my file and now im back to square one.

Time well wasted!