Teh Cake Wars - Fighting thread

We are so made of win *epic riding pose with the music*

((Heeeeeeeeeey, I just had an epic idea; we could make a cake fortress thread and a cookie fortress thread, and then we could each team gather our forces and bring them to the other thread when we're ready to attack! >D))

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are so made of win *epic riding pose with the music*

((Heeeeeeeeeey, I just had an epic idea; we could make a cake fortress thread and a cookie fortress thread, and then we could each team gather our forces and bring them to the other thread when we're ready to attack! >D))

lol would be so nice, but I dont think Gogo would like that, Gaming Threads are growing by the minute XD

We have a whole section to ourselves now.

*Summons the wrath of anonymous*

Right, who wants to fight?

:viking:

~Doom

:viking: oh noes I've been mobbed and charged by a loony katana girl o.o (jaggy) and some crazy tiger catish cookie thing o.o

I'll have to use... that! *everyone gasps (including you)* -oh, noes not that!. - Erling is serious! ruun!

*summons music video even wilder than Rantras'*

cookies nigthmare... salad!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay! its on cookie man!

(by the way, did u see the other videos by the narwhals guy? lol mango and stuff!)

pie challenge cookie!

Edited by Erling

:viking: Tim, give me more, I dont like the muffins, they are so arrogant! so help me get videos to scare them away before Rantras return!

I'll put up some badgers o.o

Edited by Erling

ALLIES, ENEMIES! Listen up I've come up with Teh Greatest Weapon ever made!! I dug it up at the graveyard of the SIF Fighting Thread!

I will reveal it soon enough soooooo cake/pie alliance!! Tremble in Fear!

Muahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa *cough* cough* hmm shouldve taken the cough sirop ahwell MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA :D:)

omg look! a guy wearing a NaziRegime officer Outfit and not the cookie suit! he must be a spy from the pizza gang!

oh wait, why do I care >:D im a rebel after all!

Cookies to the people!

Edited by Erling