Am I the only one? - Low damage on Levin Array?

Kingy

When I face bosses, I use my spells as usual.

Although, my Levin Array does barely any damage, and sometimes misses...why is this? Its level 25, and im an Astuste Suprem. Inquisitor...

When I face bosses, I use my spells as usual.

Although, my Levin Array does barely any damage, and sometimes misses...why is this? Its level 25, and im an Astuste Suprem. Inquisitor...

Hmm, maybe because it's meant for groups of enemies?

Levin Array's main use is for combos due to its status effects and modification changes. I think you'll find it to be a good opening for Clustering Maelstrom , or a follow-up to Ruthless Mutilation.

Levin Array's main use is for combos due to its status effects and modification changes. I think you'll find it to be a good opening for Clustering Maelstrom , or a follow-up to Ruthless Mutilation.

Just bumbled into that combo a few days ago Cthulhu. Man, I just love this class!

:butcher:

gogo

Heh... it's surprisingly useful in HC mode if you do give it the life drain debuff and then use it as a second combo to follow up Ruthless Mutilation. More life drain = MOAR DAMAGE AND INVINCIBILITY FOR TAH INQUIZITOR~~~!@!

I like pairing it with raving thrust. Makes me feel like a sith lord

YOU. WILL. DIE.

sorry...couldn't be helped.

Anyways, yeah, LA is great for 2 reasons. It provides damage over time and a nice debuff (depending how you mod it), and it hits basically everything on the screen if it's placed anywhere after CM in a combo.

You can also ensure that it does very respectable damage by: a) choosing the mystic bronze mod for PC, b) choosing the hallow gold mod for PC, c) stacking damage/magic damage gear, d) stacking deathblow items and using it late in a combo (especially after RT modded for lesion, although you'll need to be sure and grab the +range mod on LA for this), e) choosing and boosting the AS lore skill, or any combination of these...I did (a), (c ) in moderation, (d) to ~50% and (e), and it does a very solid job of finishing things off for me.

Bottom line is that LA won't do great damage "out of the box", but you can work with it to help it excel.

Edited by MTCityHunter
I like pairing it with raving thrust. Makes me feel like a sith lord

Haha, throw a lightsaber in there and yes, we have an awesome looking dark lord of the sith :D

Anyways, yeah, LA is great for 2 reasons. It provides damage over time and a nice debuff (depending how you mod it), and it hits basically everything on the screen if it's placed anywhere after CM in a combo.

This combo just plain out looks cool, I mean a whole bunch of baddies thrown together and then electricity zapped through them. That's pretty awesome ;)

I love this thread guys..thanks everyone for the amazing combo ideas.

I'm stoked to go in with my new Two Hander!

Now

Who wants to come help me kill my ranged!

:D

gogo