How Do Scarabs Hold So Much?

hah, great topic JR. I must say though it's rather entertaining seeing all that stuff float out of their innards every time they get smacked.

Interdimensional pockets?

Big stomachs?

:biggrin:

gogo

Its Weird, LOL. I Get All THe Drops From Them, Then All Of A Sudden, One Or Two More Bags Pop Out!?

I Think They Have Some Sand Stashes That THey Go To.

And Ever Notice THe Way They Attack....They CHarge, Hit, THen Run Away. Rinse And Repeat.

Their Pockets Are Infinitely Open, Just Got A Hauberk Of Something, Bardiche, Great Sword, And Shoulders Of The Seraish.

HOW COULD THEY HOLD THAT!?

It Ponders Me On A Massive Scale.

-Jamie.

Heya,

farming them every so often with a pyro HE.... they make a mess of the desert... littering stuff all around.

Must be their winter supply or something :)

Greetz

Really...so is this a fact? Heck yeah, I notice the little buggers (look a joke!:D) DO drop a heckuva lot...but pound for pound...are gold drops from them better than any other enemy in the game? Could we tell peeps to hunt scarabs if they're broke?

*prepares a bucket of sunscreen lotion*

:D

gogo

Yes, Gogogogogogo.

They Do, Literally, Drop More Gold.

I Think That This Is An Inside Joke With The Devs, Considering Scarabs Were Made Of Gold In Ancient Times, And looked upon As A Bringer Of Wealth. So They Made It Drop So Much Money, Its like Its Made Of Gold =).

-Jamie.

Wow, so JR, that is an actual pic of a dog. Freaking priceless. Whoever listed the scarabs= gold in ancient time, great quip-- and extremely plausible the devs put it in for that reason. One question, does it all apply for the 360 version? If the scarabs= riches, who are the best XP creatures? Sure, there are guys who give you great XP, but who= easiest to kill per best XP:) Guys will give huge XP but be a pain in the ass, where is best for "Level Up" Look forward to answer.

Jay

"Failing to prepare is prepairing to fail"