Happy 4th of July

I had some downtime this morning after work and before the days festivities started, so I decided to put in a few minutes/hours of Sacred 2 while the kids and wife were napping. I figure I will use my Pyro HE shopper and throw down some Incendiary Shower bombs to help celebrate. Unfortunately everything was going so well I decided to take on my nemesis the Scorp King (9 HC deaths and counting). Well I popped off two showers and was ready to crank the third when it happened. I got critted by one of those little buggers and double smacked by the big guy. So good bye HE shopper, oh how I will miss your 134 levels of fun and goodies to purchase. I will remember you tonight as I watch fireworks and dream of a faster regen next time I face the bane of my existence.

Dang... srry to hear man!

If you decide to restart the Pyro, I still have lots of gear at level 100+

Can also shop you some level 15 jewelry.

Greetz

It's OK I have a officer saber level 30 and Dragon Shield (cant remember the name but has the survival bonus and 2 gold slots) level 30 sitting in the chest collecting dust and rust. Time to break them out and make a magic coup build. Remember when life serves you lemons, you just need to make lemonaide. :yawn:

That and gore lots and lots of Kobolds :D