Happy Cow Farm - Where Eveyrone in Ancaria Goes to Retire

This is big props to the team that's been working on the Places project for SacredWiki. I happened upon it a few days ago and was delighted with the page. These pages aren't a stats thing, but are instead something that adds color, interest and depth, and is a pleasant break from having to wade through pages of numbers ^^

Happy Cow Farm

pic600.jpg

Zeno is leading the wiki team on this, with fantastic help coming from Schot with the custom wiki coding, Slayer89 and many many others for the content contribution. If there are other people that have contributed to the Places Project, please don't hurt me if I forgot your name!

This is the first of many of the Places of Ancaria project that we're hoping will blossom across the wiki giving people useful, beautiful insight into all of the land's distinct locations. Lists of quests, enemies and important people are all being added in, and we're always hoping for more to help out with the project.

Content like this is great to inspire people to get all the quests completed, visit places they may not have considered before, and increase the quality of gamers' lives everywhere :P

Props here to the team. With great work like this, I'm just crossing my fingers that National Geographic doesn't come along and steal them all away from us!

:sweating:

gogo

This is awesome! It's true that it makes the game more enjoyable and more fun to discover (or re-discover)

Great job!

Max

When I saw that Zeno was taking on this project at the start I was nothing short of thrilled! Amazing work has been done in this project and seeing those place pages are a real joy. I love the charm it brings to the wiki. Well done Zeno, Slayer and all! ;)

Yep, Gogo did get a couple more volunteers. I did add in the quest that that trader gives to the Temple Guardian. I am now running two TGs side by side, one Shadow, one Light to compare the TG quests and see if there are any differences. The second quest for the TG class starts at Happy Cow Farm. The first one starts at the bottom of the steps of the ruin where the TG starts the game.