Sword of the Blood Dryad

So I got this unique drop the other day called Saber of the Blood Dryad (I think that is the proper name). It is an OK sword for a level 20 weapon with fire damage and chance to burn. The interesting thing is the first mod. At first I thought it said +16% damage to enraged players, but then when my old eyes focused better it was 160.0% damage. :D Say what! Then I got to thinking. Is this just an ok low level sword or a great low level PVP weapon? (I was in SP at the time and I am not that big on the PVP) The way I read it is only extra damage to enraged players not enemies. So how does this work? Any ideas?

It is a handsome sword Grillgrim

Sword of the Blood Dryads

In Sacred original, the mod was the most powerful in the game, and would go by it's other appelation WIDD (Wounds increase damage dealt). Schot was totally addicted to it and would love to run around using the Voodoo Doll to compound the life leech and the WIDD to throughly trash monsters.

WIDD in Sacred 2 has been a bit nerfed, not as useful as before, but perhaps still useful. You could duel wield those two swords, and get a nice bonus to Enraged. You could also trade out some of your defense and count on getting chopped up a bit for your own hp to get lower which would then increase the damage.

I've run some tests with Schot on the mod, and honestly thought that other mods in the game are probably competitive with the damage without having to trade out too much safety. Paramount in HC MP

:)

gogo

It's a level 15 so I could put it on a low build fairly quickly. I'm thinking this has some possibilities. Yea for EP builds, keeping me stacked in all different level uniques!

Edited by Grillgrim