Conquer on line

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

I just caught this thread from DA.

The game is free...it's an rpg...and it loox like it's got lots of promise.

Here's a link to it's website which has some screen shots.

http://www.conqueronline.com/gallery/screenshots.htm

Not bad, huh?

Im leaving fer the day but I'll create an account when I get back. Anyone else here wanna check it out with me? Or has anyone else tried it out?

thanks!

:)

gogo

Guest gogoblender

*mwoohahah*

:devil:

yer right...it is lookin good...I just need to see whether it's an ALL THE TIME online game. If it is...then this gam'es no good...I don't want another ogame. But...if it's an online game plain and simple...then it may be our next game.

I'll download soon.

gogo

Guest gogoblender

Hey Llama!

I ftped the file last night and there was an error in downloading it. I'm curently waiting fer bit torrent to grab it all...heh, not easy with all the changes we're doin to the forum today. (apparently Indy totally loves the game...he's killed like 750 or so monsters...I hope he gets back to us with a report)

gogo

Guest gogoblender

yo crunchie whered ya get it from man?

I'm at my wits end fer two days now tryin ta download that danged thang. I think I"M gonna have ta take you up on that offer of you burnin the cd fer me.

thanks!

:D

gogo

Guest gogoblender

lol, I meant new player...player as in new dude that's gonna start doin all the evilness in town hahah!...

Sensei Indy has taught me well

:smart:

gogo

edit: p.s. ahhhh, I just got it...the line's from a song...There's a new KID in town..oops! :blush:

Well Gogo, that's entirely up to you. I am qualified in evil. Not your big-over-the-top-gloat-when-the-hero's-down-but-not-out-so-you-loose evil, but a quiet insidious evil.

An evil that wears suits (or would if I could be arsed).

Not cowboy (as in cowboy plumbers/builders) evil.

Guest gogoblender

hey guys!

Erialc, herman munster from Da has offered to anyone that he will mail them the disks.

Crunchie has PROMISED *glares at crunchie* to give me the disks as well.

Hopefully we'll all have them soon.

Cheers!

gogo

hehe, level 48 here :P

About the game being hard to level, well, it's meant to be like that in the early levels in order to encourage new people to ask higher leveled ones to power level them. Why? Because high leveled chars get nice rewards when helping newbies by pleveling.

I hope more of you start playing the game, as you get it.C'mon, I need peeps to play with. :(

Uhm, yeah, somebody has been bugging me lately about posting screenshots of the game and stuff like that, well, promise I'll do it soon. ;)

Guest gogoblender

hey guys!

yeah INdy, be great if you could post some screenies. heh, maybe you can tempt us all ta join up with you in those servers!

Now...where's that copy of the game...

:rolleyes:

gogo

K, finally going to post some screenshots...

Lets see,

Me fighting some nasty apes

27729512ps.th.jpg

Me fighting some even nastier apes

149754640gl.th.jpg

Me at the training grounds, you can also see my gear...

262684832xf.th.jpg

Me fighting with my guild in a guild war which we almost won. Three high level archers ambushed us and killed us in just 2 seconds... We came second. :(

397248326rm.th.jpg

Some more teasers. :P

My archer bringing down fiery death on some poor apes:

280064235lx.th.jpg

Burn baby, burn! :hell:

280071538kv.th.jpg

A waterfall, how nice... ^_^

361435397ww.th.jpg

Well, my guild might have lost the guild war this time, but our allies are still trying, so here are some screenshots of my guild helping our allies in the guild war.

490402640un.th.jpg

491847971vl.th.jpg

491859136ji.th.jpg

491879478tv.th.jpg

Guest gogoblender

Great work with the screen pics indy!

My copy of the download is waiting for me...I just have to pick it up tonight from Crunchie and I'll be set up tonight.

Woot!

gogo