Howdy Folks

Hey folks, I'm Rusty from Lubbock TX. I got Sacred 2 for the 360 a couple days ago, and I am seriously digging it. First RPG for 360 I really got into. Played Mass Effect, Oblivion, and Fallout 3. I enjoy the more old school PC style hack 'n slash RPGs like Diablo and Dungeon Siege. I had never heard of Sacred until I saw the game at Walmart. I read the critic reviews on Metacritic and figured the game would be lousy. I got really bored the other night and rented Sacred, and was hooked immediately. I can overlook a lot of technical stuff like graphics and a few bugs if the gameplay's there, and Sacred 2's got it in spades. I've tried a few characters, and the one I'm sticking with now is the Seraphim using the guide written by Antitrust. Having a great time playing, and I'm glad I found this site to help me figure out the game mechanics. I discovered the hard way just how vague the instruction manual is, and there's almost nothing about this game on GameFAQs. Anyway, my gamertag's RussTech if anyone wants to mess around on the game.

Welcome to Dark Matters Rusty! I hope you have a great time here on the forum and you find all the things you need for Sacred 2. See you in the bar! :thumbsup:

Welcome to DarkMatters Rusty!

You have happened upon our little friendly corner of the net ^^ There's some great players here on these boards with lots of info to help out with the game. Mechanics is a big part of the draw, and just for the game's mods alone, like you, I can easily spare the game some mercy for some bugs ^^

Glad you found us and have found the discussions useful.

Good luck with Sacred 2!

:P

gogo

Yes, calling it an instruction manual is doing it a favor! :Just_Cuz_21:
That's no joke. The manual's so vague about everything that it makes it better to just research everything online (particularly here).

lol

That lack of manual keeps the wiki in business, and our community busy. I guess we can all it a lot of things, opportunity from a bad spot, but I'm grateful we got to meet and work with so many people from the project.

I'm glad you found us Raines

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo