Strangest Bug Ive Ever Encountered

Happened in local co-op offline

So me and my co-op player were doing some quest in one of the Orc villages, and when the quest location showed up near another village we teleported there. Upon loading in this village the game dropped my co-op partner. My partner loads back into the game, but missing his mount. We headed back over to the village we had teleported from, to find a duplicate of his character there.

Anyone else seen this before?

Sounds like the server hasn't registered that your friend was dropped from the game.

Perhaps rejoining so quickly didn't allow for the normal time-out.

There have been cases where players have been onscreen with their dead characters before, back in Sacred1.

Sounds like the server hasn't registered that your friend was dropped from the game.

This. It's the typical occurrence in many games.

There's a few different oddities I've seen/heard regarding people getting disconnected from games, from disappearing items to corrupted save files. Not trying to scare anybody, I wouldn't say it's a frequent occurrence.

The strangest bug I had was when my high elf started the Gold campaign. During the cut scene in the being when the "place holder" high elf is talking to a group of people I skipped through and my character model never loaded.

I could do everything like normal but I would be invisible (to me and other people playing with me). Only time I could see myself was when I was on a mount. Now in free world or someone's campaign I was fine. Also I always started back at the tower no mater where I left off. All my quest progress was saved but I just have to teleport to where is was. Oh and the place holder high elf never disappeared.

Crazy huh?

Edited by CaptCrunchPants