Introductions

Hey all, just happy that someone finally put another single console cooperative player game out! My wife and I love to play, and have worn out the Baldur's Gate, Gauntlet Dark Legacy, DnD Heroes, and Champions of Norrath. Been waiting for a fresh addition to this type of game for a long time, and so far I am impressed. I just hope that we can all keep the developers aware of the demand for the coop capability, as everything that has come out for the last 5 years or more has been geared to 1 player or MMO. Thank you Asceron keep it up! And to Dark Matters, great community you have here! Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the community, Storm! My wife and I also play local co-op. We love it! :) Now we are just waiting for the patch that will hopefully let us trade with each other!

You on PS3 or 360?

PS3, and I, like you, am counting down the days, weeks, months ( hopefully not months ) for that patch. Never fails that we each pick up something that is awesome for the other to use, and have to sell it since we cant trade. Not too sure how you miss that in development, but at least they are working on it.