Dark Matters Team - Possible to get a Copy of the Great Website Image?

gogoblender

View Member Profile Add as Friend Send Message Add to PM block list Forward PM Find Member's Topics Find Member's Posts

Re:The Dark Matters Site Background/Logo, Today, 08:24 PM

Dark Sun Guardian

Group: Administrator

Member No.: 1

Hey, nice pm!

Would you mind making a post out of this? I'm sure our Graphics Whiz would love to read it, and you'd make his day. And... lol,I was thinking of asking him to make us a publishable background image.

Your post will certainly inspire him.

Cheers!

gogo

Hey, as weird as this would probably sound how could I get the dark matters logo at the top, I already got the background but man it would be cool if I could have that on my desktop, because I gotta say this site is awesome. It's got everything and more! its the place I have been looking for, for a long time. Good places are hard to come by. Remembering them is best at heart.

Best Regards:Fallen1011 :ninja::D

heh, we're on the same page here Larry. I've been wondering about if we could get an image for us all to use as well for a while. I know Brad put a lot of work into the image, and maybe if he can get some time, he'll be able to put together something for all of us.

Thank you for writing about the appreciation, it means a lot, and fuels us.

Cheers

:tongue:

gogo

Heya ryan. Thanx for the comps. It's very kind of you to say. :(

I've never thought of making it into a background I must admit. You got it. That's the logo we use that you just posted. :ninja: