Has anyone in Sacred 2 Hard Core Closed actually found a Legendary yet?

Tough to find, ultra rare...

Has anyone actually found one?

I know that one quest will drop Boneslicer, and this quest can be repeated to have this item as constant companion...but I'm just curious about the drop rates for HC now. Are they indeed ultra rare, and has anyone found some? If so can you tell where you found them and what it is?

:woot:

gogo

I have a level 50 Lang's Farewell, dropped some time ago by the Gar'Collosus. I use it as a backup weapon for the Rev/Celestial Seraphim because of its generally higher weapon damage, which reflects to the Archangel's Wrath CA damage.

Indeed :) Apart for the Boneslicer who's easy to get, that's the only legendary drop I ever had. Still, I'd take an Officer's Saber over any legendary any day :) At least the saber has numerous customization options.

EDIT: I think I may have sold one Kybele's Song because I don't have archer chars... but I'm not certain. That was some time ago, and besides, it's a stupid legendary :)

Edited by Dobri
Indeed :) Apart for the Boneslicer who's easy to get, that's the only legendary drop I ever had. Still, I'd take an Officer's Saber over any legendary any day :) At least the saber has numerous customization options.

EDIT: I think I may have sold one Kybele's Song because I don't have archer chars... but I'm not certain. That was some time ago, and besides, it's a stupid legendary :)

I got a level 70 "second ring" from the tree boss in gold.

I have a level 50 Lang's Farewell, dropped some time ago by the Gar'Collosus. I use it as a backup weapon for the Rev/Celestial Seraphim because of its generally higher weapon damage, which reflects to the Archangel's Wrath CA damage.

I've also found Lang's farewell in HC with the 2.43, but it was on the desert dragon. :) level 98 IIRC

Nice

Potatoes, are you in EU or American servers?

:P

gogo

op sorry as of patch 2.43 I play US closed.net harcore and I did recieve the item post patch

lvl104-TG(blacksmith)-Mobile Cat Creamatory

lvl72-inquis(trader)-H.C.

lvl60-seraphim-Hera

lvl60-SW-Chuck Diesel