Are Light Sabers Real?

hello all... topaz the sorta noob. I am in need of my jedi prowness. but as of yet I have not been able to find light sabers. it has dampened(sp) my strength in the force. I've benn playing Sacred 2 for just around 2 months and not seen hide nor hair of the grand weapon. if any of you know of a way to make them more accsesable(sp) please ...oh please help. I would pray that this game does not make me turn to the dark side, as evercrack did. thank you for your time...and may the RPG be with you. topaz

The lightsabers can only be purchased from ordinary shops with high bargaining skill. They are a decent weapon, cool-looking but they aren't much, because they spawn with 2 normal and 1 elemental mod socket at most, and its very rare :P

Edited by Dobri
The lightsabers can only be purchased from ordinary shops with high bargaining skill. They are a decent weapon, cool-looking but they aren't much, because they spawn with 2 normal and 1 elemental mod socket at most, and its very rare :P

so you cant find out in the world? that doesnt seem all that fair.

that's just how the game works :P make a shopper build and get your lightsabers. Still, they aren't that good of a weapon, although they do tend to spawn with quite a lot modifiers, but fewer sockets.

Check out my old Seraphim, who was okay at shopping, but nowhere near as awesome as my new one.

seraphim.jpg

Photo taken with my camera while playing Sacred 2: Fallen Angel on PS3.

I currently have around 6 lightsabers in my Player Chest, although I'm not parting with them easily.... :P

thanks for the pic blokey. I really dont want to use them as a ongoing game weapon. but my love of jedi lore has me wanting to just play around with them. I was just conserned that I would never find one while I was playing. thank you all for your replies.

thanks for the pic blokey. I really dont want to use them as a ongoing game weapon. but my love of jedi lore has me wanting to just play around with them. I was just conserned that I would never find one while I was playing. thank you all for your replies.

If you have the game on PS3 I might be tempted to part with a few.... :P