Mp vs Sp - Where Are the Set Items

Well hello everybody !

I played SP for the few months of the game and found that at about level 20 and up all quests that were more then 2 gold starts gave a set item as an extra reward!

I now play on MP all the time cause I love it and find that set items are a rare commodity:) I have tried farmer schot's guide and I have tried the orc cave and to no avail come up very short handed.

If anyone has an opinion whether in difference or agreeable fashion let's talk!

Sorry if this a repeat topic as I'm fairly new to this forum.

P.S. More people need to play on MP ! :whistle:

if your sp version is 2.40...then most likely you were benefitting from the miscalculated drop rates, ie, every quest giving you a unique/set. in mp, a serverside patch was applied that corrected this imbalance.

your drops should be falling at the correct frequency now.

if your sp version is 2.40...then most likely you were benefitting from the miscalculated drop rates, ie, every quest giving you a unique/set. in mp, a serverside patch was applied that corrected this imbalance.

your drops should be falling at the correct frequency now.

Hello soldats!

Thank you for the info. I am using the 2.43 patch but have been playing on MP since the patch so I haven't noticed the difference yet. :sigh:

Well hello everybody !

I played SP for the few months of the game and found that at about level 20 and up all quests that were more then 2 gold starts gave a set item as an extra reward!

I now play on MP all the time cause I love it and find that set items are a rare commodity:) I have tried farmer schot's guide and I have tried the orc cave and to no avail come up very short handed.

If anyone has an opinion whether in difference or agreeable fashion let's talk!

Sorry if this a repeat topic as I'm fairly new to this forum.

P.S. More people need to play on MP ! :)

Steve, are you in American or EU servers? As well, you can post an ad for items you are looking for in our Trading Section for Sacred 2...this is an additional way of connecting to people and the items needed.

:lol:

gogo