List of Enemies that Debuff in Sacred 2

I think there are two enemies missing that can also debuff. The Abishai of Dissension and the Inquisitor in light campaign on the bridge in the Great Machine before you come to Nimonuil. He has the same attack as the Furies like the Baneful Smite of the Seraphim, which can debuff.

I thought Nimonuil was the Inquisitor.

I think there are two enemies missing that can also debuff. The Abishai of Dissension and the Inquisitor in light campaign on the bridge in the Great Machine before you come to Nimonuil. He has the same attack as the Furies like the Baneful Smite of the Seraphim, which can debuff.

He means to one in the middle of the catwalk with the seraphim. before you enter the level with the Nimonuil

He means to one in the middle of the catwalk with the seraphim. before you enter the level with the Nimonuil

I am drawing a complete blank about this Inquisitor. I looked it up in the wiki and nothing jogged my memory. That very well may be the enemy with debuff, instead of Nimonuil.

I am drawing a complete blank about this Inquisitor. I looked it up in the wiki and nothing jogged my memory. That very well may be the enemy with debuff, instead of Nimonuil.

He is not really very memorable. don't usually give much of a fight tbh. I haven't ever let him live long enough to cast much on me. But when you first make it into the large round room with the temple guardians and scarabs etc. he and the seraphim are the next quest mark in the main quest line in the Light campaign. you click on them, the Inquisitor kills the seraphim and then you kill him before moving on the meet up with Liolsolath sp? in the next room.

• 8 months later...

Looks like this never made it into the wiki. Any ideas the best way to do it (e.g. note on each monster, combined listing)?

Perhaps both? That way it won't be easy to miss it if you look in the wrong spot of the two.

Good question

I guess what we're looking for is a base page to put this on. Actually, for a while, I was wondering about a base page like this to put in different groupings of enemies that have, perhaps, abilities and other useful functionalists in common.

We can put first link for this page at bottom here:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Bestiary, perhaps for now under new heading called Notes, I'll talk to to Schot about new formatting for the bottom of this page for new monster grouping headings, which would make it more distinct from the groupings we currently have at the top.

:)

gogo

Don't forget the troll boss on the crystal plains, the Guardian. He casts expulse magic like crazy...

The Crystal Plane was too buggy for me, so I never made it that far. He is not listed in creatures.txt as having the same Expulse debuff previously listed. I see two possibilities. One, he has his own debuff ability like the Abishai. Two, his pic in the wiki looks just like Haenir/Walther. They may have used the same monster yet again.

Maybe someone with more experience in the Crystal Plane can shed some light on this question.

Don't forget the troll boss on the crystal plains, the Guardian. He casts expulse magic like crazy...

The Crystal Plane was too buggy for me, so I never made it that far. He is not listed in creatures.txt as having the same Expulse debuff previously listed. I see two possibilities. One, he has his own debuff ability like the Abishai. Two, his pic in the wiki looks just like Haenir/Walther. They may have used the same monster yet again.

Maybe someone with more experience in the Crystal Plane can shed some light on this question.

The Guardian behaves a lot like Haenir in his fighting style, so they are probably clones...