Inexorable Subjugation Question

csmith963

When I use this skill on a mob it basically freezes me until the spell time is gone. Is this how it's supposed to be? I find that I rarely use it because of this. If you're in a fight with a large crowd it's way too easy to use this skill and get stuck on a mob unable to attack while the rest of them are wailing away on you. This seems like such an awesome skill for it to have such a drawback.

I'm pretty new to the game (my top char is level 27) so I very well could be doing something wrong here. Any insight?

Yes, it is. It also freezes the mob (bosses included) in a place for the duration of the CA. It is a great CA for the inquisitor, since it's the easiest way to provide minions, hold bosses in 1 place without getting damaged, etc.

In order to make it effective, use it against groups of 1-3 mobs AT MOST. Against larger groups use levin array or clustering maelstrom.

Edited by Dobri

Yeah its best used vs. single targets and smaller groups. However, I will add that while it freezes you for the duration of the channeling, the channeling ends immediately if the target dies (and you get a ghost to help you kill the next one). This can let you build a rather large army very quickly if you can get a couple ghosts to help you kill the targets in timely fashion. Putting CE (or even MP) in a combo following IS can ensure that you kill the target quickly even without help, but once you get a few ghosts, I've found you can basically spam the combo to create ghost after ghost after ghost if you get the regen time down. I only ever really did that for fun though...

Yes, it is. It also freezes the mob (bosses included) in a place for the duration of the CA.

I didn't know this :P It actually neutralizes more than one target at a time? :) Do you need a higher spell level to effect more targets?

:thumbsup:

gogo