Xbox 360: Magical Appearances of Over Powered Swords?

I have 2

Officer's Saber

Level - 20

Damage - 65-83

Faster Increase of Survival Bonus - +6.0%

All Skills - +102

Conversion Damage to Poison - +80.2%

Attack Value - +18

im trading 1 saber for a whole set of Endijian's Artifacts around level 30.

If your intrested in trading hit me up on xbl or my friend.

Tags - Lazir

BIG AFRICAN34

I dont exactly check this very often so a xbl message will be much more convenient plus youll get a quicker respose

Edited by gogoblender

Has anyone on the xbox 360 noticed all these people running around with poison enchanted officer sabres with +102 to all skills? Or perhaps the ice enchanted ones with 14k Hp to max HP and 63 vitality. My girlfriend was buttering up this guy to possibly get some frees cause he was hitting on her and he gave her 6, thats right SIX, of these beauties. 3 gave 102 to all skills while the other gave the 14k HP and 63 Vitality. I smell dupers afoot. These swords could ruin the Xbox 360 Sacred 2 economy.....just remember what happend to two worlds when people started duping....

That sounds like the old problem in the PC version, where high-level smiths could socket 200+ stuff in a sword (or other item) and it still retains its item level, which allowed for ultimate weapons at really, really low level. I wonder why wasn't it fixed in the console version?!

Edited by Dobri
  • 4 weeks later...

For starters, you have to be higher level. The stuff you get below like...100 isn't going to be very high.

In a lot of cases, though, the super stats or skills are added effects from sets/etc., and usually also at a higher level.

I'm not entirely sure what you're on about, because your post was a little vague, but maybe this will help? Sorry if it didn't x:

also, the players on PC are considerably higher level than those on box and ps3, don't really find too many people over 100, let alone 200. and it sounds like you're talking about items in that level range unless if I'm wrong.

finding rare/good items is random unless you really pump into enhanced perception or have high bonus to % chance to find valuables, so just keep an eye out for those 3 and 4 star items

Can anyone help me out as to how would I get some of these blades people are using with around 12000 hp or the 102+ skills blades or armors with plus skills can anyone give me some info?

you are talking about the dupe's all the player's are running with on the 360

ugg, the 102 all skill Off saber & the other with +hp are Duped Items

if you have to have one you need to trade for it (just don't ask me cuz I dont use them)

yeah I have a friend who is always braggin' how his seraphim has plus 200+ all skills and 22k health cus of forged items but he won't come fight with both our character's naked. I think they ought to patch this to where the item level of the ring or amulet being forged into the item can't be any more than 15 levels higher than the ietm itself.

also you can get way better items than that for a WHOLE SET OF ARMOR

Edited by gogoblender
comments removed - off topic