Greetings!

Good morning, Dark Matters community!

I'm John. I purchased Sacred 2 for the XBOX 360, never having heard of the original game, after completing my last RPG project (Lost Odyssey). I had never played an action RPG before, not even Diablo II (Don't ask), as I spent far too much of my teenage life playing Everquest and then Dark Age of Camelot. I am currently completely hooked on Sacred 2 and will surely save hundreds of dollars on new games over the next several months.

I found this website through a Google search for build guides, as the complex dynamics of this game were overwhelming. The builds are excellent, especially Dobri's (I'm going to have to thank him personally) and they are helping me get through the silver campaign. Soon, Gold, hopefully!

As for the personal stuff, I'm 20, an assistant manager at a busy retail location, like mushrooms on my pizza, a beer or two after work, and I anxiously await the start of the hockey season.

I look forward to meeting you all, continuing to absorb your expertise, and (hopefully) contributing in some way!

Edited by Jackoliov

Welcome to DarkMatters, John!

Ayup, Dobri's got a gift for reference writing. His stuff's all over DarkMatters, and he's got a literal following these days.

It's great to see you here on site, and hoping you enjoy the community and the game.

Cheers!

:)

gogo