Your Sacred 2 character's favourite food?

Everyone seems to be away with Sacred II. Do you ever give a thought to your poor char who battles away against all odds without a bite to eat (or even a visit to the toilet - bathroom to some).

If I could do a mod for this game it would be a bar/restaurant. So what should be on the menu. What does your toon like to eat? And how is this affected by race or skills?

Later (2days later):

I don't have Sacred2, it doesn't like my PC. But my Demon would probably BBQ goblin steaks on the end of her sword. Pity the shops do not stock spicy sauces. The side salad could be a problem as Sacred does not allow you to pick the vegetation. Might be able to reduce opposition to edible jelly (it has another name in US I believe so the play on words is probably wasted?)

• 1 month later...

That an easy one. Nothing but Holos Burgers! Oh, and beer..

Cheers!

Gogo we eat some pretty unhealthy stuff down here in The Pitt, but Chips with cheese curd and chicken gravy. I'll withhold judgment until I've tried it. As you know I'll try anything once. Fries and Gravy are easy, where might I get fresh cheese curd?

Edited by locolagarto

Pineapple pizza is cool A friend of mine used to have a friend that owned one of the most famous pizza digs in montral, Amelio`s in the student ghetto... they actually used three types of cheese on their ham, pineapple pizza. It was the first time I`d tasted anything like this and at first I was a touch averse. When the flavor combination hit my mouth, I drooled and was in love. The visits to that little corner resto became a part of my montreal comfort food experience.

When mah goils are good, and the rake in their dailyl experience, they sometimes get treated out to Ameilio`s

:)

gogo

p.s. Loco, intresting that about curd availability in States... here in Montreal, they`re about as ubiquitous as potato chips...in fact at the corner store, if you go out for beer, candy or cigarettes, they often have small bags of curds all spiked on a silver pole for easy pickup.

Poutine is defintely not very common down here. But just about anywhere you go we have Chili Cheese Fries.

Doggies_Chili_Cheese_French_Fries.jpg

PS. You should have never got started with pictures. this could get habitual!

Edited by locolagarto

I love food pix... lol, don't get me going. When the Dark Kitchen went up, it seemed like we tapped into a hidden part of gaming that not one of us escapes... munchies! :tease:

Nice pix...though I bet the curds you'd really like. Think brown gravy, melty cheese... Apparently this loving mix was a mistake...accidentally created when some farmer not far from here (Eastern Townships I think ?) had some dude ask him for some food...he took a bag, dumped some cheese, gravy and fried into it...

the legend was born.

Even Mcdonald's serves them here on there regular menu.

:)

gogo

p.s. Loco, yer saying poutine's not common there? Sounds like Opportunity ? Call 'em Montreal Style Fries... sort of like Montreal Steak Spice... yum, are you sitting on a gold mine?

Be kind Gogo and tell me what YOU LOT OVER THERE call curd. I see Lucalain's alternative. In your pic it looks fairly solid.

Going back to Miss Muffet and her spiders and things, when Viv makes cheese at home we get curds and whey. The curd does not look quite as solid as your pic but presumably its the same stuff well drained and left to set. In which case it is not too difficult to make, for those who can't get it.

She is over in some place called Canada just now but when she gets back and makes the next lot of cheese I will take some pics - if it is of any interest.

When I saw your poutine I thought it was your gorgeous beauties carved up for eating. Pity. I bet they taste good.

Edited by Bondbug