Trading Issues

I Recently Got My Seraphim To Level 68, And Got A Level 95 Officer Saber. Was Wondering If Anyone Has A Amulet Or Ring With All Skillz +100 And Hitpoints 10,0000+? Let Me Know If U Do. I Got Some Set Pieces I Can Trade For Them. Thx For The Help Ppl.....

I got an Amulet with +30 All Skills, its the best in the game right now, (What he was trying to say was if you put 3 of them in a saber it comes out to be 102 all skills) and as for hit points, I have a saber that gives 14,000. Its 1 of a kind because I know the guy who found the ring and put it into it....The best thats going around in the game is 13000 hp. Experience rings I have an 11.6 and amulet 17.4. I have a death blow ring that gives 56.4% All combat arts penant +27 All skills ring is +16

Edited by bigfoot69

the most hp on a ring/amulet I've ever seen is 2100 and thats niob from a pure shopper toon on venders,as for +all skills 30 is max

no are higher,something tells me these(Ring With All Skillz +100 And Hitpoints 10,0000+) have been hacked(what idiots boring gameplay)