The Cover for Sacred 2...

Now, guys dont take this on a bad-note, I like the Sacred 2 Cover, but I just feel like it could have been better.

What I thought would've looked good was for them to take away all the stuff from the back, like the "war" and the Serpahim and Inquisitor, and just leave the background just black.

But the cool thing maybe about this, is that you can touch/feel the Sacred 2 Logo, like with limited edition games, where the

title/logo basically is bumpy :(

It has a cool feeling to it,

But yea, That's what I would have liked.

A cover only showing the Sacred 2 logo and a black background with a few touches. (The font on the cover maybe could have done some work as well ;) )

What do you guys think?

Do you like it the way it is?

Discuss.

boxart.gif

There's the box art for anyone who wants to see it up close again. I like their intent. The war concept is cool. I just think, perhaps, after a few months looking at it... maybe it could have been made even more epic? Maybe it's the art style or something?

:(

gogo

kingy is right!! it would be cooler if they made the cover with some bumpy things on it

Collector's edition has bumpy logo and Sacred 2 in raised type. I personally love the cover but if they had maybe a little more focus on the armies clashing in the background, I think it would be epic :viking:

Heya,

I actually do like it... tho I suppose anything can be made better :)

Greetz

kingy is right!! it would be cooler if they made the cover with some bumpy things on it

Hmm... matter of opinion, I don't think you really can be right about these things. It would not have mattered to me tho.

Greetz

Well, see, that's what I dont get...you hardly see armies fighting in sacred 2?

Nah, that doesnt sound right...

K, look, :D

Sacred is an RPG, not a Total War game.

So I thought they should have made the game to bring in more RPG-players, rather then people thinking it would have been a RTS by the cover.

See what im going at?

They needed to have a couple of characters standing in front of a massive dragon.

And a sacred logo in between the dragon and the characters (dragons head top right, characters bottom left)

Or better yet... 1 billion kobolds on the front. And that is all.

Edited by Psylocide
They needed to have a couple of characters standing in front of a massive dragon.

And a sacred logo in between the dragon and the characters (dragons head top right, characters bottom left)

Or better yet... 1 billion kobolds on the front. And that is all.

Gotta love those kobolds :D

I dont really mind covers to much but yea.. I guess it could have been cooler. I dont rly know how it should have looked, but not like now; the seraphim and Inquisitor makes the other classes look like mere pawns in in a battle between them.

when I think about it, my favorite covers would be bioshock and the halo series.

if you're rly intrested in covers and such.. chek this out! :D