Dryad Help

Ryanrocker

Well here we go....Mainly on regards to Acute Mind: Does Ancient Magic, Nature Weaver Lore, or Concentration have any effect on Acute Mind? Also, how much does the easiness gold mod help with Acute Mind's regen time (not cooldown, I know). Thanks people :)

Not sure on all of these, but I know that concentration helps lower the regen times of CAs so yes it helps acute mind. I don't think it boosts it in power. My understanding of nature weaver lore is that it does not effect acute mind, though I may be wrong on that. I noticed a significant difference with easiness mod. I am sure there is a number cruncher out there who has specifics.

the more points u put into Nature weaver lore u will see an increase in the int bonus on Acute MInd from it also on Goldgatetouch's hp regen and the armor value on Anceint Bark so yes it does affect it, and yes conc lowers the reg/time on am also Ancint Magic does increase damage on spells

Edited by Epox

Thanks grillgrim and Epox. Epox, does Ancient Magic directly increase the INT boost from Acute Mind? Because I'm working on a build not using any Combat Arts besides Acute Mind and I don't want to pick a skill that won't help it. Thanks :)

Ancient Magic does not increase INT bonus Nature Weaver LOre does

Ancient Magic = MOre damge on spells

This is correct. However, the Ancient Magic in a way will help with the damage. If you're using Acute to boost the intelligence, then the extra damage from the Acute modded spell that the Dryad is using will also work nicely with the boost from Ancient Magic...which will increase any of the Dryad's spell damage directly.

:)

gogo