My Poor Mount

I played trough bronze - platina, and was about to go to the jungle in platina. I my self have no deaths with my level 87 SW afew nears cause when I log I sometime forget to put on grim resilience and reflective emanation but allways had luck to tab the potion buttom fast and put them on asap, but my pore mount wasn't that lucky this time and had to pay with his life now.

So a moment of silence for my death special mount :)

also keep wondering, did the mount just save me from death cause I didn't know a mount can die at all.

Your mount will die if you are on it and take enough damage. It essentially is a last buffer between you and death while mounted. Essentially it means that if you weren't mounted you'd be dead right now. So he saved your life.

Your mount will die if you are on it and take enough damage. It essentially is a last buffer between you and death while mounted. Essentially it means that if you weren't mounted you'd be dead right now. So he saved your life.

seems I can call my self lucky then, I rly must try to remeber to buff up before heading out to kill, but I allways forget till I am allmost death and with a SW the buffs rly save your life unlike all the rest of the classes you can play.

seems I can call my self lucky then, I rly must try to remeber to buff up before heading out to kill, but I allways forget till I am allmost death and with a SW the buffs rly save your life unlike all the rest of the classes you can play.

Rip indeed.

With the temple guardian its the same, if you forget to buff the same thing happens. my mobiculum got destroyed the same way. but it aint that bad as you.

Mine is only a machine. what was your doggy's name? :P

I hate it when my mount dies.

You just feel so confused when it happens to me ;)

"Omg, what just happened?! Am I okay?! Hows my mount?! How much life do I have life?! Why am I so slow?!"

:)

Hate it when my mount dies. But better him that me right? ;) Awww, poor mount :)

Since I play MP... I have the Mount quest accomplished in Silver level with one of my Trader toons. With that trader toon who never moves out from that level, I can permanently spawn the Mount Quest giver, for me or anyone else.

Handy.

gogo

Hate it when my mount dies. But better him that me right? ;) Awww, poor mount :)

Since I play MP... I have the Mount quest accomplished in Silver level with one of my Trader toons. With that trader toon who never moves out from that level, I can permanently spawn the Mount Quest giver, for me or anyone else.

Handy.

gogo

Naah, I dont think "Handy" is the right word to use gogo,

More like

Cheating* ;)

Ah, you don't use the benefits of Campaign servers? They're a great reward for peeps who are able to set up toons stationed at different levels. Ascaron actually has offered great benefits to peeps who have completed quests, and this is certainly one of the most useful.

As well, players who complete campaign get the reward of being able to play in the next highest level... very useful for traders!

gogo